In this article, we are going with You from this nasty disease of the lower extremities, such as varicose veins, as well as their causes, symptoms and treatment of varicose veins, and traditional and popular media.
What is varicose veins to the common person? Is the tiredness in the legs, maybe with a little bit of swelling, lividity, sometimes dark webs of veins. Let's see what is this disease from the medical point of view.
Varicose veins (varicose veins) — the enlargement and extension of the veins (blood vessels that carry blood to the heart) of the lower extremities with thinning of the venous wall, and the education of them nodes. The appearance of nodules of the same formed as a result of the pathology is venous walls, as well as of the insufficiency of its valves, due to a genetic defect.
Varicose veins are manifested by increased venous pressure.
Varicose veins is:
- of the lower extremities;
- the stomach and the esophagus;
- of the pelvis;
- the eggs and seeds of the cord umbilical cord umbilical cord.
The most common site of manifestation of the disease is — varicose veins of the lower extremities, on which today will be discussed.
Today varicose veins is one of the most common diseases that affects one out of every 3 women and 10 men. The extra point out that it is more likely that this disease begins at an early age — between 30 and 40 years.
The causes of varicose veins
The main causes of varicose veins:
- the style of life or work-related serious exercise, prolonged in the same position (standing or sitting), or permanent, high-temperature environment;
- the considerable increase in the mass of the body;
- hereditary predisposition;
- the hormonal influence (pregnancy and the reception of hormonal drugs).
Secondary causes of varicose veins
The obstacles in the flow of output of blood by the veins. These barriers can be: a blood clot, the uterus, tumor.
Stress and nervous disorders. Influence the state of the vessels. In the wall of the veins there are nerve endings that give firmness to the skin. The increase of the pressure on them, the effects of a variety of toxins and alcohol the lumen of the vessels lose tone and expands.
The blood-anastomotic venous. Tales of anastomosis can be formed due to the pressure in the area of crossing of currents of air and arterial blood cells.
Sports overload. In the group of risk-lovers to patagate the bar in the hot tub. If you have a predisposition to the veins varicosashan to overload the legs, excessive exercise, and lifting the gravity from the hotel.
The drawback of clothing and footwear. Very piece of clothing as tight jeans, can be a cause of not veins. It is also harmful narrow shoes and high heels. When you choose the shoes that give a general preference of the outsole, the widest sole of leather, the lower is the load on the legs. Walk, and balance on thin stiletto heel, we make vienna a huge tension, and if high heels add heavy shopping bags to the grocery store, the veins do not envidiars up.
All these reasons contribute to the expansion of the veins, increased venous pressure and the functioning of the venous valves. The result is pathological blood flow in the veins of the lower limb — reflux (the return current of the venous blood of the deep veins in the surface). Called the aggravation of the disease over time, increasing the pressure in the venous system many times.
Correct the current of the blood, when the blood runs in the veins of the legs from the bottom up, this is achieved with the help of several factors: the pressure of the blood in the arteries, the contraction and the muscles of the feet with movements and the presence in the veins of the valves that prevent the reverse current of the blood. The inability of these valves to perform its function causes the violation of the bleeding vein, which leads to hyperextension of the veins. Because of this, the current of the blood becomes more chaotic, the stagnant blood in the veins of the lower extremities (especially in the subcutaneous), the pressure increases, the walls of the vessels begin to expand and to be more subtle.
The symptoms of varicose veins
The symptoms of varicose veins are directly related to the stages of the varicose disease.
I and II stage of varicose veins
- the emergence of patterns of venous in the legs, shins and hips;
- the feeling of heaviness of the legs and extend the arms;
- seizures, especially at night;
- swelling of the feet, after a day of work;
- moderate pain in the legs;
- the increased fatigue.
III and IV stage of varicose veins
- the swelling;
- spider veins (telangiectasia);
- the pain of different nature (water-hot and stabbing pain, tingling in the muscles, pain when walking, pain by the departure of the trunks venous, general soreness and pains in the legs);
- complicated, extra-long, varicose veins, protruding from the surface of the skin of thighs and feet;
- changes in the skin (the skin becomes dry and pigmentation appears after the skin of the legs becomes darker and brown spots). Next to these symptoms, may participate: contact dermatitis, eczema and trophic disorders in the form of poor wound healing prior to the formation of ulcers.
Quite rare, but there are symptoms such as bleeding from the breaking of the knots that occur frequently in the night.
Complications of varicose veins
If the varicose veins appeared symptoms such as fever or weakness, it is possible that the disease has passed into the stage of complications.
When a high score called the index of suspicion varicose veins can occur:
- the eczema;
- ulcers on the skin;
- heavy bleeding at the slightest injury;
- food of the pest;
- the bleeding from the varices.
The diagnosis of varicose veins
When symptoms appear, varicose veins, to the order of a correct diagnosis or cancellation should be directed to: taking into account, nevrologu, the surgeon.
Procedure for the diagnosis of varicose veins: sonography (ultrasound) or venography.
Treatment of varicose veins
How to cure varicose veins? To this question responds to the doctor after the diagnosis. After all, only properly in the diagnosis increases a positive result in the treatment of varicose veins.
In turn, the therapist can assign the following treatment options:
- treatment of varicose veins (cream, ointment, pill);
- set of procedures, depending on the symptoms and the stage of development of the disease (in the article);
- surgical treatment (removal of the affected veins).
Tools for varicose veins
- Ointments and creams of varicose veins
They act as a preventative tool and as a method of treatment of the disease in the early stages. Help:
- reduce the pain;
- reduce the swelling;
- improve the activities of the valve system;
- increase the vascular tone of the walls;
- to restore the normal blood flow;
- to avoid the development of complications.
- Pills varicose veins
The tablet is prescribed when the location of the disease is not permitted to apply drugs topically or as an integral part of the therapy of varicose veins. Help:
- improve the tone of the vessels;
- remove the inflammatory process;
- accelerate the blood circulation and lymphatic;
- dismantled of the microcirculation of the infringement.
Procedure for the treatment of varicose veins
Endovenous coagulation by laser. The doctor acts on the patient a glass laser and the stars disappear. Is performed under local anesthesia. After a couple of weeks in the skin of any reminder of the procedure is done. Is applied for the treatment of varicose veins in the initial stages.
The sclerotherapy. In the problematic vein with the syringe is introduced the substance, and affected the vienna paste inside and it stops working, and the blood begins to reflow health veins. This procedure is not suitable for everyone. Your prescribed, only if the nodes are not very large.
Ozonetherapy. The ozone, a small needle is inserted in the light of the glass and the flame of his tail. In order to achieve visible effects only some procedures. Is applied to remove spider veins.
The phlebectomy. Surgical procedure that affected vienna simply removed. The next day after the surgery, you can go home, but at least a month you need to wear special stockings or gather the leg of the elastic bandage.
In the process of treatment of varicose veins, it is recommended to use the healing of physical education and tissue therapy of point.
The gymnastics of the varicose veins. It will help to relieve the heavy legs, normalize blood circulation and remove the stagnation of the venous blood.
The movement is the life. If You have a sitting job, try walking each day. It is also recommended cycling and swimming. And here is to run may undermine the status of the veins and the well-being of the person.
Some examples of exercises for the legs:
- sitting in a chair, keep your feet to one another, and lower your heels and then on the heel, repeat 15 to 20 times;
- leaning with both hands (at shoulder height) on the wall, becomes on socks, and then in the heel, repeat 20 times;
- in a standing position as you inhale, lift the arms up and stand the socks, as you exhale relax and become in the heel, repeat 20 times;
- sitting elevator on the ground level, alternatively, a is of the other leg, turn the soles of your feet, ankles in both directions, making small circles, repeat 15 to 20 times;
- sat, stands on tiptoe at the same time with the two feet, repeat 15 to 20 times.
Tissue therapy point. The use of the sleep wear helps to improve the state of the veins affected by the compression, it will accelerate the blood flow, and eliminates the stagnation of the venous blood in the vessels. The therapeutic use of the linen can therefore only be considered as a tool in the complex with the medical treatment.
Treatment of varicose veins remedies
Important! Prior to the application of the media of varicose veins, be sure to consult with your family doctor!
Treatment of varicose veins herbal preparations rights
The comment of the specialist-phytotherapist: herbal treatment (phytotherapy) has some notable benefits, for example:
- herbal medicine removes the cause of the disease,
- the herbs have the minimum amount of contraindications (it is usually the intolerance individual),
- herbal treatment has a minimum number of side effects,
- the herbs have in their composition a large amount of vitamins and other useful substances, which in addition to the treatment of the disease, and contribute to the recovery of the organism as a whole,
Herbalists offer solutions that already take into account the specific composition of the collection, the dosage, the order, etc Courses are designed by medical professionals, based on their experience of many years.
Another of the home remedies varicose veins
Kalanchoe Cirrus. The leaves Kalanchoe Cirrus my and put in a can of a litre (of the blade should be half of the banks). Pour 70% alcohol and insist in a dark place for 14 days. Prior to application stir bank. Each day, before bedtime lubricate legs and feet. The pain will go away after the first application. If varicose veins released for the necessary treatment of 4 months.
Apples "Is Preserved By The Antonovku". Boiling 1 litre of water goal 3 of the apple, cover with a lid and place in a warm place for 4 hours. Later, without taking out the apples, cracked them, mix the solution and strain it. Take, adding 1 tablespoon of honey, polruki (50 g) in the morning, before eating, and at night before going to bed. The tool also purifies the blood, improves sleep and appetite.
Potatoes. Delete the 5 potatoes and rub on a grater. With mashed rub and spread the leg. After 4 hours the pain completely it will pass, and then rinse the potatoes with warm water.
The flowers of horse chestnut. 50 g of flowers to fill in 0,5 l of alcohol, and let it stand for 14 days, each day shaking the bottle. Skip the dye through the mesh and drink 1 tablespoon spoon 3 times a day before meals, with water. Treaties of the week-take a break of 2 weeks. Then try again.
The garlic with the oil. Take the garlic white chip and mash. Shake well with the two parts of the butter. Apply a force in favor of the veins of the night, up and place the parchment paper and fix the bandage, or the warm coat of the scarf. In the morning rinse it and put something warm and soft.
Prevention of varicose veins
As we all well known – the disease of the best way to prevent that to treat. Let's look at some of the rules of life, noting that, it can prevent the occurrence of varicose veins:
- if you have a sedentary job, make the time of rest. It can be done in the place of work special gymnastics. Try walking;
- if the work is stagnant, and vice versa, you should take the time to rest.
- forget about the habits, the seat of launch leg, if you have it;
- don't carry things, which are very tighten (for example, too tight accessories jeans, socks with tight elastic bands. And in general, women in general, it is strictly forbidden to wear tight pants tight fitting, since in that case it alters the circulation of the blood in the area of the system;
- do not use constantly narrow shoes and stiletto heels (this kind of shoes is acceptable, rarely, in the holidays);
- if You have constipation, do not leave it to chance, since constipation increases the pressure level of the circulation of the blood in the pelvis;
- plan bike;
- try to swim;
- during leisure time, from time to time, hold the feet in raised position (15 to 20 cm above the heart);
- try to exercise regularly;
- control your weight;
- reduce in the diet of harmful products, and sweets, eat more fruits and vegetables, that is to say, products fortified with vitamins;
- stop the bad habits (tobacco and alcohol);
- try to take the contrast shower;
- drink at least 2 litres of water a day, which Will also save you from dehydration with its unpleasant symptoms;
- do not abuse the tanning in the sun and in the solarium.
To what doctor to go to for varicose veins?