How to treat varicose veins in women with home remedies: what recipes can be used?
There are many home remedies and they all have excellent recommendations.
How to treat varicose veins with home remedies
How to treat varicose veins with home remedies, what recipes will bring relief?
The pads have worked well.
- Spread a slice of fresh black bread with butter and top with dried, ground horse chestnut. Apply a "sandwich" to the inflamed vein and set overnight. To obtain a therapeutic effect, you need to perform at least 10 procedures.
- Wash a clean burdock or horseradish leaf and heat it in a kettle. But put a bandage on the affected vein and then a warm sheet. Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight. The duration of the course is 5 days. The frequency of application of the compress is every two days.
- A thin layer of soothing ointment is applied to the inflamed veins. Also, you should close it with a clean burdock and put compression stockings on your legs. You will need to replace the bandage after three days. You can treat varicose veins in this way throughout the summer.
- On the inflamed areas, apply a thin layer of liquid honey and wrap the legs with transparent film, fixing the compress with a bandage. The duration of the first session is 2 hours, the second and third, 4 hours each. The compress can then be left on overnight. Relief of pathological symptoms is already registered on the second day.
- Bandages moistened with potato juice should be applied to the surface of the swollen glands. Leave the compress overnight.
These are just a few ways to treat varicose veins on women's legs with home remedies, but they are all effective and provide relief in a fairly short time.
How to treat varicose veins with home remedies on the legs
How to treat varicose veins with home remedies on the legs by rubbing?
Horse chestnut tincture shows good results:
- Half fill a three-liter jar with chopped skin and horse chestnut fruits and fill with vodka / alcohol. Close the lid and leave it for a month in a dark place.
- The mixture should be shaken three times a week.
- Before use, the tincture must be filtered and the cake must be squeezed. Use a product to rub sore veins.
The same tincture can be taken internally: one teaspoon three times a day 15 minutes before meals. The duration of therapy is 1. 5 months.
Another effective tincture is apple cider vinegar. It should be used daily, rubbing the inflamed veins before bed every day.
Kalanchoe tincture gives good results:
- You need to fill half a 500 gram jar with crushed leaves of the plant and pour strong alcohol to the top. Insist a week in the dark under a closed lid.
- Filter the tincture and use it to rub on inflamed veins.
Practice rubbing at night for a calendar month.
The blue mesh of veins characteristic of varicose veins will gradually disappear.
Treatment of varicose veins with home remedies: recipes for internal use
How to treat varicose veins on women's legs with home remedies, what can be used besides rubbing and compresses?
There are popular recipes that allow you to restore the affected veins from the inside:
- Pour 100 grams of nutmeg with vodka (500 ml) and leave it to stand in a dark place. Then strain and drink 20 drops 30 minutes before main meals. The duration of the course is 10 days. Then you need to take a break and repeat the treatment.
- Boil a tablespoon of dried carrots in a glass of boiling water. Insist in a thermos for 60 minutes and drink the product in a glass 30 minutes before meals two or three times a day.
- Grind 250 grams of garlic into mush and mix with liquid honey (350 grams). Leave the mixture in the dark for a week. Consume a tablespoon of the product three times a day before meals. The duration of the course is 2 months.
- Boil 2 tablespoons of chopped willow bark with a glass of boiling water and simmer in a water bath for 15 minutes. Filter the product and drink a third of the glass. The duration of treatment is 2 months. This broth is also suitable as compresses.
- Pour boiling water over the hazelnut leaves (30 grams) (300 ml). Leave 6 hours in thermos and filter. Drink half a glass three times a day 15 minutes before meals. Continue treatment until symptoms are relieved.
- Pour vodka (500 ml) over chestnut blossom (150 grams). Leave to infuse for 14 days in a dark place. Filter the product and take 20 ml each, after stirring the product in water. Frequency: 4 times a day, strictly before meals.
- Pour vodka (500 ml) over hawthorn berries (300 grams). Let the hawthorn rest for 3 weeks, drain. Drink 6 ml of tincture at night before meals, after diluting with clean water.
How to treat varicose veins with home remedies: green tomatoes
How to treat varicose veins with home remedies using green tomatoes? The composition of green tomatoes contains a certain amount of acetylsalicylic acid, which thins the blood, relieves inflammation and eliminates pain syndrome. Also, the flavonoids contained in the composition tone the walls of inflamed blood vessels.
When choosing tomatoes for the treatment of varicose veins, you should take fruits without damage, signs of diseases.
The scheme for using green tomatoes looks like this:
- the fruit should be cut into thin slices and placed on the inflamed veins;
- keep them until a slight burning sensation appears;
- then the tomatoes should be removed and the skin washed with cold water.
The procedure should be performed 5 times a day. After completing the second week of green tomato treatment, the signs of inflammation are significantly reduced. The green tomato treatment is especially effective for reticular varicose veins.
If the burning sensation is too strong, green tomatoes can be replaced with ripe ones. They are also cut into thin slices. Change the vegetable circles every three to four hours. Ripe tomatoes can be applied overnight in the form of a compress, secured with plastic and a towel.
How to treat varicose veins in the legs with home remedies: maklura
How to treat varicose veins in women on the legs with home remedies using maclura? Maclura (Adam's apple) is widely used in complex therapy of pathology. Most often it is used for the preparation of ointments. In this case, the agent can contain both the pulp of the fruit and auxiliary components that enhance the therapeutic effect.
The recipe for the ointment is quite simple:
- Cut the maklura. Pour in boiling water and let it steep for 4 hours so that the liquid completely covers the fruit.
- Add 1 part of the melted pork fat.
- Using a mixer, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Place the composition in the refrigerator on the side shelf.
The ointment will be ready to use in one day. Keep it warm before use so that it can reach room temperature. Use the ointment twice a day.
The product has a specific odor. This should be taken into account when applying the ointment in the morning. The feet must be washed. At night, the ointment is applied before going to bed and left overnight. The applications contribute to the restoration of impaired blood circulation and also stimulate the recovery processes in the walls of damaged vessels.
Duration of treatment with ointment: no more than 14 days. A new portion of the remedy should be prepared every 4 days.
Treatment of varicose veins of the legs with soda
Soda is most often used for bath preparation in this diagnosis. They help to relieve fatigue, eliminate pathological swelling and prevent the development of night cramps.
It is advisable to bathe your feet at night:
- Pour 5 liters of hot water into a bucket and put 200 grams of soda and 70 grams of alum.
- Then add 2-3 liters more and stir.
- Put your feet in the water for 15 minutes.
The skin is gently caressed with a towel. Then apply any medicinal cream that increases vascular tone to the skin. The duration of the course is 10 daily baths. Then a short rest is needed and, if necessary, the treatment can be repeated.
Now you know how to treat varicose veins in women with home remedies. But it is important to remember that such therapy should not cancel the intake of selected drugs.