Currently, the varicose veins of the feet is a very common cause of the disease. The incidence in women is 3 times higher than that of men. This is due to the structure anatmica of the vessels, their location and pregnancy.
In the last decades is observed a "rejuvenation" of the disease — often varicose veins in the legs, signs of which are already pronounced, can be found in the students. The who considers the disease of the veins to life-threatening diseases, "shoot first in the leg and then in the heart" because of its deadly complications.
Varicose veins in the legs — the cause of the
Unlike arteries, veins have valves, because the return current of the blood is not possible. In case of infringement of work of these valves, when available in the body, imbalances of elastin and collagen decreases elasticity of the wall, there is a thinning and trimming. As a result of the valves and of the own vessels do not comply with their functions, it produces the return of the blood stream, develops stagnation. Such is the mechanism of formation of the varicose disease.
In the formation of varicose veins in the legs of the causes that lead to its development, multiple.
This is one of the main causes of varicose veins in the legs — is defined as 1/3 of patients with this pathology. If you have the varicose disease in close relatives (parents, grandmother, great-grandmother) the probability that the disease is 70%. The hereditary factor is not a disease, but a genetically conditioned by the anatomical structure of the vessel:
- congenital custom of valves;
- insufficiently developed the connective tissue of the walls of the veins.
- pregnancy and childbirth;
- of the menstruation;
- climacteric period;
- the treatment with hormones, drugs or the use of your birth control.
- thin vascular mesh crimson color blue;
- the pain, the fatigue, feeling of burning or itching in the legs at the time of the evening;
- numbness or spasmodic contraction of the muscles of the night.
- the skin in the places of varicose veins in the legs becomes thicker, scaly, covered cyanotic spots;
- pain in the calf muscles acquire a permanent character, when you walk are heightened;
- they appear as nodes, which is accompanied by pain on palpation.
- the thromboembolism;
- ulcers trophic;
- the bleeding, which can occur from a small coup, let difficult.
- 1. Pharmacological: are assigned based on the state of the blood vessels (after the results of the survey of the vessel in the ultrasound or the contrast of venografii), venotoniki, nsaids, anticoagulants. It is possible the use of medications of these groups of topically in the form of gels, ointments, creams.
- 2. Compression therapy: the use of the stockings, in the extreme case, the use of the bandages.
- 3. Pneumatic massage — improves the nutrition of tissues, improvement of the bleeding vein.
- 4. Sclerotherapy – introduction of special drugs in vienna, to cover the blood flow in it. Occurs atrophy of the glass, it disappears.
- 5. Coagulation laser of the glasses is the most modern method. Is performed under general anesthesia, a positive result is achieved after a month.
- 1. Walking is better than standing.
- 2. Sitting is better than standing.
- 3. Be better than to sit.
- periodically put your feet up on the table or on the level of the heart to improve the reflux of the blood;
- you can put your feet on the support and the effort of lifting the toes of the feet several times, which would reduce the another venous pressure;
- a 10-minute break to walk or to warm up the feet after every hour of seat;
- in all cases of exercise (training, running, training in the simulator), as well as during pregnancy, before the flight in the plane, on long journeys in the car, you should wear compression Jersey.
- It is contraindicated in varicose veins in the legs:
- the overeating, the use of the large amount of sharp, the salt, the fat;
- the alcohol, smoking;
- the excess of weight;
- the elevation and the use of heavy weights;
- hot baths for more than 10 minutes with a higher temperature which represents 36,70 With, the sauna, the bathrooms, tanning beds;
- the warming of the procedure;
- the reception of hormonal drugs, including contraceptives;
- heel more than 4 cm (the leg muscles begin to decrease in a part, which leads to the violation of the circulation of the venous blood).
In this sense, the varicose veins in the legs, signs of which are found in a greater or lesser extent in the young people of both sexes and even children, so widely spread.
The hormonal imbalance in the body
Varicose veins in the legs of the reasons for its development are varied, but among them the biggest value plays a hormonal imbalance arises when:
The female sex hormones (progesterone and others) and their equivalent-causing the destruction of the collagen in the walls of the veins. This drastically reduces their tone.
The inflammatory processes of the genital organs
Inflammation in the pelvic organs lead hormonal to violations and changes in the blood flow in the small veins. As a result a message appears between the veins and the arteries, the volume increases and the pressure of the blood in the veins. Expand, the valves can not withstand the return flow of the blood, appear varicose veins.
The tone of the vessels are governed by the nerve endings. If certain influences (stress, depression, neurosis, etc), disorders occur in the nervous system of regulation, the venous tone, decreases the diameter of the vessels increases.
Physical overload lead to increase of the pressure in the veins. In the case of large static loads (the excess weight of the body, transfer of weight, pregnancy and childbirth, the prolonged exposure of the feet without moving), increases pressure in the veins. To a risk group are clerks, teachers, hairdressers, porters.
The sedentary lifestyle or job
Beach of modern life — "computer varicose veins". The muscles of the legs are a kind of "pump": when the reduction of the venous blood more quickly it moves upward. In the seated position, the muscles do not contract, in addition to the gowns — pinch of vienna, his tone is reduced, there is a violation of the circulation of the blood.
The increase in intra-abdominal pressure leads to high pressure in the veins of the legs, which impairs the functioning of the valves. This occurs when extended, locks, sneezing, coughing.
The development of varicose veins in the legs can cause the immunity of the injury. Plays a role in gender issues. In relationship with a genetic predisposition to the woman the varicose veins in the legs, signs of which can be expressed in different degrees, is found much more often than men. The men go to the doctor when it comes to dangerous complications and without the timely treatment to pass as it is not possible.
Varicose veins in feet — the first symptoms
Varicose veins in the legs the first symptoms with which the disease starts, may not be evident and not immediately call attention to themselves. Them concern:
As the progression of changes in venous vessels of the varicose veins in the legs of the first symptoms of the disease gets worse, and complaints becomes something more:
In the future, varicose veins in the legs of the signs of the disease are increasing and appear edema. Are the sign that vienna is not fulfilling their function. This period is dangerous complications that can lead to death:
Therefore, varicose veins in the legs, signs of which grow, need time to heal because of the possible complications. Thrombophlebitis (inflammation of the inner walls of the veins), contributes to the formation of clots that can close off the flow of blood in the vessel (phlebothrombosis), or, breaking, go with the flow of the blood in the lungs (thromboembolism), which may be lethal.
In order to avoid life-threatening complications, it must be a phlebologist (angiohirurgu) and coagulation tests.
Varicose veins in feet — treatment
When the symptoms of varicose veins in the legs, treatment must begin immediately. Today, medicine has advanced a lot in the treatment of this pathology.
If they are detected the first signs of varicose veins in the legs, treatment is possible without the operation and is composed of several procedures:
The main role in the treatment of varicose veins therapy plays directed to the recovery of the tone of the venous walls.
Varicose veins in the legs — prevention
Varicose veins in the legs of the prevention of the disease in a broad sense, consists of three rules:
To vienna normally worked, the muscles of the legs must decrease. Or the legs should be in a horizontal position, elevated position with your knees straight.
If a person is forced a lot of time standing or sitting — it is in the high-risk group. For the good circulation of the venous blood should be the reduction of muscles of the legs and the heart. Therefore, varicose veins in legs prevention is an active lifestyle, that includes, if possible:
– routes of hiking at a fast pace;
– riding a bike.
The physical activity should not be long.
When the duty to stand up — "crossing over" with crossed legs, move your toes.
Preventive measures to maintain the sitting position:
Do not self-medicate. When they appear the first symptoms of the varicose disease is necessary to go to a doctor to start the appropriate treatment — this will help you avoid serious complications.