the varicose veins in the legs is not only an aesthetic problem, is a cause of concern in the people about their appeal, but a condition that requires the treatment appropriate and compliance with prevention measures.
Causes of the appearance of varicose veins is very much: from the sedentary lifestyle, an overload of physical and until the errors in the congenital weakness of the walls of the blood vessels, pregnancy. The same thing occurs at the time of the varicose veins? When varicose veins varicose veins of the lower extremities lose their normal elasticity, and under the pressure of the blood is stretched.
The valves in the veins of the legs in the normal state are certain castles, and when the blood passes through them, are closed and give the possibility of return of reflux of the blood. If in the working of the valves observed errors, the blood can be delivered freely downwards, which produces a stagnation of the blood.
Therefore, the veins can not cope with the pressure, expand, the valve no longer is able to close a large lumen - all this provokes the emergence of the initial stage of varicose veins.
The causes of the appearance of varicose veins
Why occurs of varicose veins, and what is it? The main risk factors for the development of the disease is considered such as genetic predisposition and gender. For the love of the high calcibus, hormonal alignment during pregnancy and receipt of contraceptives, women are victims of varicose veins are twice as likely as men.
Development of the disease contribute to:
- The inheritance. In the inheritance goes not to the disease itself, and genetically conditioned by the structure of the veins: weakness of the connective tissue of the venous walls, congenital lower of the valves of the veins. That is why varicose veins can be seen in the young, healthy and active (irrespective of sex) of the people and even the children. According to the scientists, the genetic predisposition is an important factor that leads to varicose expansion of the veins of the legs.
- The hormonal changes. Due to the shape of the body of the woman's periods of hormonal disorders cause stagnation of the blood. For them, the most dangerous periods of puberty, pregnancy, the time after delivery. It is also dangerous to the time, when it hits menopause. This genre, a category of patients is directed to physicians in 2-3 times. In women the organ insufficient of the hormone called estrogen. In their place, dominated by the so-called hormones of the body yellow. It is considered that lends itself to the relaxing action of the muscles. This contributes to the enlargement of the veins.
- An inactive, sedentary lifestyle, or work that requires an extended stay of foot, contributes to the development of varicose veins.
- Age. With time, the valves and the walls of the veins become thin, leading to an interruption of your work.
- Obesity. The excess weight causes an increase of the load on the veins of the legs.
Secondary varicose veins occurs in lesions of the feet, the evils of the heart, disorders of the function of the liver and the spleen. In this case, in the first place, they perform the appropriate treatment for the primary disease.
The stage of varicose veins
We can distinguish 3 stages of the progression of symptoms in the development of varicose veins.
- The phase compensation. The complaint no. During the inspection we observed the esophageal varices varicose veins in one or both legs.
- The stage of sub-compensations. When seen in the feet are visible, expressed by esophageal varices varicose veins. Patients present with complaints feeling of extending the arms, paresthesias ("goose bumps") in the field of shin splints, nocturnal leg cramps. It is observed a small swelling in the stop, the ankles and shins for the night. By the morning the swelling disappear.
- The phase of decompensation. The motifs are joined dermatitis, eczema. The sick annoying itching in the skin. The skin becomes dry, bright, well-welded with subcutaneous fiber. Small hemorrhages and the subsequent deposition of hemosiderin condition the spots of hyperpigmentation.
By itself varicose veins is not considered very serious illness, however if you have already developed for yourself will never happen, and even more, is launched, giving rise to numerous complications, that are the biggest threat.
Symptoms of varicose veins
The first signs that indicate the beginning of the development of varicose veins:
- rapid fatigue of the legs;
- the swelling of the lower extremities;
- the feeling of heaviness in the legs.
In later stages, it can be noted the appearance of vascular spiders in the skin epidermis, that act of vienna and several seals, the evidence about the stagnant phenomena in vessels.
The symptoms of varicose veins in the legs
In various stages of the varicose veins, the symptoms can be diverse: from almost asymptomatic small vascular "asterisks" severe and painful manifestations.
Suspect the development of the initial phase can be of the symptoms di i:
- the appearance of pain in the legs, sensation of heat, and sometimes burning pain in the veins of the legs;
- heaviness in the legs;
- in the night appear edema in the legs;
- at night start the cramps in the legs;
- varicose veins;
- the skin of the leg acquires a dark color, appear together, can result in ulcers trophic.
Discovered some elementary signs, you should immediately begin the treatment of varicose veins – symptoms alone are not going to disappear.
To diagnose varicose veins of the lower limbs, and assign the appropriate treatment, the specialist provides the patient pass integrated survey, which include the different methods.
- Double scan (ultrasound of the veins)- the most informative method of diagnosis of varicose veins of the legs, giving the possibility of having an idea about the degree of varicose veins, the direction of the current of the blood in the veins and their viability, as well as to detect the presence of blood clots (thrombi).
- In contrast venography, which is a method of study that allows you to detect varicose veins and learn about their degree of feasibility to the blood.
To diagnose varicose veins, the deep veins can only be a doctor.
The consequences of the
Complicated for varicose veins is accompanied by the formation of thrombosis and inflammation of veins, trophic ulcers and skin disorders. These complications are manifested in the change of color of the skin on the legs, rubore, dimout, venetus of the skin.
Also experience constant swelling in the ankle, especially strong for walking or standing. In the area of the calves experience pain when walking, pain on movement wavy vienna, the seal of the skin and of the education that she ulcers of different size.
The prevention of the
If you have a tendency to this disease, the compliance of the following recommendations will help to slow down its progression:
- Wear comfortable shoes without a heel or under the heel.
- If the loads you can make the dressing of the feet, or make a medicinal point of things, but only after consulting a doctor.
- Do not stand and do not sit long time in one place – move, make loading, more often, change the position of the body.
- Do not take hot baths, especially in the morning it is better to replace on hot the shower, with more cold pour.
- Quit smoking, which worsens the state of the vessels.
Primary prevention is moderate motor activity: swimming, walking, riding a bike, load.
Pregnancy significantly increases the risk of development of varices of the veins of the lower extremities, contributing to this are the reasons:
- The hormones that circulate in the blood during pregnancy, increase the elasticity of the venous wall and contributes to the stagnation of the venous blood in the legs.
- The increase in intra-abdominal pressure in the late stages of pregnancy, it hinders the reflux of blood through the veins of the legs.
- the varicose veins incurred during the pregnancy, you can go completely after the birth, or progress, well, that depends on individual factors (heredity, the presence of other contributing factors).
The treatment of varicose veins of the veins in the legs
When varicose veins varicose veins in legs treatment may not be a medical necessity if the symptoms are not problematic.
However, some people may want to receive the treatment of varicose veins for aesthetic reasons, because they are not satisfied with their views.
We will explain the main methods that will help you to get rid of this problem.
- The sclerotherapy. It is a method of treatment to be applied independently, and in combination with conservative procedures. Its essence consists in that in the vein with a fine needle or with the help of a syringe is inserted special, signantes your medicine, subsequently vienna disappears completely. The sessions are held once a week, it takes 3 to 6 sessions. The method allows to avoid scars and scars.
- The non-surgical treatment. If varicose veins – in the primary stage, and if you do not call too great inconvenience, may be recommended elastic compress stockings. Are used in the activities of daily life. Help to compress the vein, while maintaining the stretching and limitations of any discomfort or pain.
- Treatment of varicose veins alleviates symptoms, reduces the swelling and the pain, reduces the process of development, but that it is not able to stop the disease altogether and to regain the city of vienna.
- The laser treatment of varicose veins in the legs can be used on the surface of the skin. With the help of the small flash of laser light on the wall of the vein develops the process of sclerosing and varicose veins disappears, as if it has been deleted.
A great role in the treatment and prevention play exercise — fast walking, gymnastics, swimming and exercises in water (with the exclusion of the sporting activity with a high load on your feet — tennis, weight lifting, jumping).
The action of medication data has the purpose of increasing the tonicity of the smooth muscles in the walls of the vessels, which can maintain its elasticity and normalize blood circulation to the areas.
Many of venotonics medicines comprehensive the action. The effect that is achieved when its use extends not only in vienna, and all the vessels that were found in our body.
How to cure varicose veins the veins remedies
There are a large number of techniques for the treatment of varicose veins in the legs remedies, such as for external, and for internal use. Below are the most common:
- The flowers of horse chestnut (50 grams) is necessary to pour in 500 grams of alcohol, then let it sit for 14 days, each day shaking the bottle. Skip the dye through the network and use a spoon, washed down with water, three times a day before meals. So there is that to be cured one week, then take a break of two weeks. Then, the treatment can begin again.
- The infusion of dried nettle applied to the varicose the expansion of veins. Dried crushed leaves of the plant is poured into a thermos 1/2 l steep in boiling water, to insist 30-40 minutes, filter and accept on 1/3 cup 3 times a day after 1 hour after meals.
- The pack of tomatoes. Finely cut into cubes the tomato, going to the bandages, gauze and applied to a patient in the space. For your convenience, you can paddle flexible or other bandage. It keeps the pack from the vienna 2 hours, and then changes again, and so a total of 3 times. The comfort of this pack in which you can repeat every day.
- The extract of nuts: immature grind nuts, pour into a container of glass, pour the olive oil and 40 days to insist in a sunny place. The finished tincture lubricate the sick of the area. Course of treatment of long duration, such as the use of kalanchoe.
In addition to the remedies, many sufferers of varicose veins are a complement to the therapy gym special to feel the significant improvement that allow the exercise Mikulina.