In most cases, the therapy is not effective, so there is that to perform the surgery. What do in these cases:
- extensive varicose veins, which occupies the greater part of vienna;
- acute phlebothrombosis or the thromboembolism;
- file extension incorrect the veins saphenous;
- the presence of edema in the feet;
- violation of the circulation of the blood in the venous system;
- trophic progressive ulcers which do not respond to medical treatment;
- chronic fatigue of the legs and of a movement disorder.
Limitations and contraindications
Unfortunately, not everyone in the world can perform the surgery, despite the severity of the disease. The operation does not happen in the following cases:
- execution of the state of the disease, when the operation does not give you effective results;
- a byproduct of hypertensive disease, grade 3, Ikhs ;
- sepsis or other inflammatory-infectious processes in the body;
- senile age greater than 75 years of age;
- pregnancy 2 and 3 quarters;
- diseases of the skin in a period of exacerbation (eczema, contact dermatitis, el morro, and others).
Types of operations in the veins of the lower extremities
Today medicine can offer several options of operations in the does not of the veins of the lower limbs:
- the complete removal of the vein, or phlebectomy;
- the elimination of the affected areas of vienna or mikroflebektomiyu;
- laser laser coagulation of the blade;
- radio frequency ablationem;
- the sclerotherapy;
- The phlebectomy.
Try the best microinvasive operational interventions, thanks to that deleted damaged vessel.
The advantage of this method in the absence of postoperatsionnih of complications since the transplant surgery is performed through small punctures.
This reduces the period of rehabilitation and improves the cosmetic effect.
The laser removal
So on goes the treatment of varicose veins with laser A costly operation that is based on the removal of varicose veins small, using a laser blade. The essence of the operation in terms of the exposure laser beams in the glass and, in consequence, the blood is contracted, and the container is closed and separates. In the future vienna is reabsorbed.
The advantages of the operation in the absence of surface defects and short-reconstructive period. Immediately after surgery the patient can go house to their feet.
The method is an improved version of the previous method, less dangerous and traumatic of all the existing ones.
Thanks to it you can delete vienna of any calibre up to get to the surgery web sites, without the use of anesthesia. The period of rehabilitation is not necessary, since the two weeks you can already actively running.
But it is worth noting that, in some cases, the effect is not better than after a laser removal.
This method is difficult to name operating. It is based on the use of sclerosing special – a substance that, when injected into the container, converts it to a fibrous shot. The injection of spending several at a time and only for veins of small caliber.
For the celebration of the sclerotherapy no anesthesia is needed, therefore, is primarily used in those who have anesthesia intolerances. But it requires a long period of rehabilitation. Patients are necessarily compressive point not less than 3 months.
The consequences of the operation
After the surgical intervention, in the veins of the lower extremities with probable complications, upon which the surgeons necessarily warn their patients in advance. All these complications occur at different stages of the celebration of the manipulation and dependent on factors such as:
- the shape of the surgical intervention;
- the stage of abandonment of the process and the amount of robots;
- the choice of anesthetic and the manner of its introduction.
Depending on these factors, the probability of complications is different, the methods for their elimination. Of course the own traumatic and dangerous of the methods is phlebectomy. Because offendimus all the tissues of the lower limb, the greater chance of complications. The main of them:
- aseptic inflammation of the skin around the seams;
- the training kicks in which builds up the blood, with redness of the skin and the pain tolerance of the sensation;
- secondary to inflammatory processes due to the accession of bacterial infection;
- the bleeding of the wound;
- important swelling due to trauma of the lymphatic vessels and nodes in the inguinal area;
- the thromboembolism of the system of the deep veins in the result of the permanent bedding, and regime without prevention activities (use of compression minimum capacity of physical activity and consumption of drugs that improve the rheology of the blood);
- the bruises and the exasperatur the seams in the place of the surgical intervention;
- the relapse and the progression of the disease.
The actions in the first days after the operation
Once the patient wakes up from anesthesia, you must move the limbs to the extent possible. In the exercises in the rotation of the knee and the ankle joint, flexion and extension of legs. The main thing is not to overdo it, to not make it worse.
On the second day of the operation make the dressing, after which he put the special point clothes of bed or make it to wrap medical tape on the feet.
The extremity of the preference of lifting, to improve the circulation of the blood. In any case, the land cannot be wet, as well as attend to the toilets, as they can leave the seams. If the patient has a fever, it is worth taking anti-inflammatory non-steroidal drugs, after which, be sure to consult a doctor. In cases of edema of the legs is desirable to reduce the physical load.
Through 9-10 days seams usually are removed. Then, it assigns individual rehabilitation. The full recovery will be a function of the phase of the disease and the physical condition of the person.The rehabilitation and the prevention consists in such conditions:
- Change of life style and physical activity of patients;
- Correction of the power after the operation;
- Compression therapy in the postoperative period.
Change of life style and physical activity of patients
Given that one of the main causes of varicose veins is to physical inactivity, for a quick recovery, and the recovery recommended walks in the fresh air all of the special nights of exercise without liens, to walk on "tiptoe" and "return", to horse, in bicycle, in circular movements on the joints of the lower extremities, exercises of type "scissors", as well as a foot massage, and a healthy sleep.
Correction of the diet after the operation
The excess weight contributes to the recurrence and the progression of the disease for this reason, if the patient suffers from obesity, you need to urgently change your diet: reduce the intake of food to diversify in order to be able to change. It is desirable to employ only diet of meat, seafood and sea fish, dairy products, cereals, fruits, vegetables, berries and nuts. In the same way per day to drink about 2 liters of normal water.
Other things that you should remember to the patients
The sick it is worth remembering that the formation of the seam occurs along 3 months. Then form a scar. At this time take care of operated segment of the limb:
- Do not rub the site of the operation rough and hard sponges at the time of taking a shower, as well as to enjoy the toilet skrabami. To do this, use a soft sponge or simply wash your hand.
- The water for the bath must be hot.
- It does not cost to try to clear the iodine, Zelenka, or other bright antiseptics at the same time, this will cause excess friction.
- If the place of the sewing itch, apply the iodine, will ensure antiseptic effect and remove the itching.
- It does not cost to boot to the shell of the same, they, themselves, depart.
- If the location of the seam who was close to him had some strange stains, see your doctor.
- Try to take care of stress and worry.