In these situations, the doctor offers no other alternative than to remove the affected area superficial veins. And the sooner, the better, because the delay is fraught with the development of serious complications.
It is dangerous if the operation of removal of varicose veins in the legs, what are the methods of combating the disease, and how much does it cost one or the other procedure of ablation of veins varicose veins – all the information up-to-date in our material.
IN THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM?
As a general rule, varicose affects the subcutaneous veins of the lower extremities. In the blood act to the same laws of physics, as in any liquid on the planet – under the power of attraction from her to look down.
But the characteristics of the job in the cardiovascular system is the blood continuously distributed, and saving all the vital organs.
Stagnate on the surface of the veins of the legs and other limbs does not allow the work of the special valves.
It is precisely the failure of the past becomes the reason for resetting the blood in the fine veins under the skin, the wall, which gradually lose their tone, the thinning and stretch.
Unfortunately, the return of very advanced superficial veins of the type above is not possible, even if the recovery of the functions of the valves.
Your failure may be the fundamental cause of varicose veins, as a consequence of some states of the body.
- pregnancy, more exactly, associated with the increase in the volume of blood in the body of the future mother, as well as the increased pressure in the veins of the legs with the part of the uterus with the fruit;
- a lot of foot – this refers to those whose profession involves regular and prolonged in the static vertical (surgeons, teachers, hairdressers, etc);
- "sedentary" work is practically the same as that permanent to remain standing. The tone of the muscles and the veins is reduced, the stagnant blood in the feet, the valves cease to function normally;
- increased load on the legs – is reflected in the state of the veins, like the two previous factors;
- obesity is the excess weight greatly increases the work load of the heart, vessels and veins. In addition, a large layer of subcutaneous fat, it is often difficult to diagnose varicose veins surgery;
- the changes of age, with the time, as the wall and the valves weaken, lose their tone and stretch;
- Accompanied by constipation, adenoma of prostate, chronic cough, and becomes the cause of hemorrhoids and varicocele;
- the consequences of the injury, the clients confirm that it is common, and the operations on the lower extremities;
- the thrombosis of the deep veins – not superficial, as erroneously many sick people, to know deep – the pressure in them rises, the blood runs in the veins under the skin;
- hereditary pathology, for example, arterial-venous fistula, or fistulas;
- aesthetic procedures – vacuum-wrap, aggressive massage;
- excessive exercise.
THE INVASIVE SPECIES OPERATIONS OF VARICOSE VEINS IN THE LEGS
When ointments, pads and a compression garment special powerless, the only output is converted into an exception of the venous system of the leg of your affected varicose veins of the plots.
Selection of the type of surgery depends on the degree of the shape and the phase of the disease, the presence of the state changes of the skin, and comorbidity.
Phlebectomy (TOP-5 support)
Is the classic method, which involves the removal advanced the plots of the veins through incisions in the skin. Phlebectomy is practiced since the beginning of the 20th century, and to date, the technique of its realization brought almost to perfection.
The entire procedure lasts 1 to 2 hours and does not require much of the patient's stay in the hospital (maximum – in the same day).
In most cases, the doctor will perform a combined procedure, i.e., using several different techniques:
- Peel – extraction of vienna after the ligation and attachment of the special tool. Partial Peel involves the partial removal and total – full. This type of operation for the removal of varicose veins in the legs is considered to be special, since all the manipulations are performed through a small incision in the skin, so that it is not necessary to make the suture.
- Micro-phlebectomy – it is different to the traditional that is performed through punctures, that is to say, without the need to cut the tissues.
- Endoscopy of an advanced procedure of the plot was deleted after the introduction in the vein of the endoscope, which reduces to a minimum the possible complications after the surgery.
In the lumen of the advanced phase is entered the special substance that only attaches to the inner walls of the vein then becomes scar of the fabric. Sclerotherapy used to treat varicose veins, but, and varicocele.
Coagulation by laser
The operation on the veins in the legs with laser is performed without incision of the soft tissues. Vienna is not necessary to pull – simply "welded" special of a laser beam of optical fiber, introduced through a small puncture.
Numerous positive opinions about the operation in the veins of the legs with laser to indicate the minimum of the probability of the negative consequences of relapse of varicose veins, the truth is that this depends on your stage and the reason.
In addition, the patient after a couple of hours after the procedure you may go home, since getting points is not necessary.
The doctors point out that the impact of a laser beam of the inclusion of the excluded in the body of the infection.
Lasers are used in the treatment of small veins from the medical point of view, for example, as telangiectasias, are tiny veins of up to 1 millimeter in diameter.
Often require several stages of treatment. This method is less effective in the treatment of large varicose veins in the later stages.
THE SIGNS AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES
The doctor necessarily assigned to one or the other type of operation on the veins in the legs, in the following situations:
- varicose veins in a state of neglect, that is to say, in addition to aesthetics human problems in to a great extent the discomfort of painful sensations;
- the movement of blood through the veins difficult, the patient feels permanently the weight and the pain in his legs, his overly quick fatigue;
- vienna pathologically extended;
- in the skin there defeat trophic nature (for example, healing ulcers);
- acute handicap thrombophlebitis;
- expressed in terms of the swelling of the extremities;
- the violation of reflux of the blood, which takes place even in the absence of advanced superficial veins.
If there is a predisposition to the veins varicosasy or the patient is in a situation of risk, it should carry out the prevention:
- wear the compression garment;
- use the procedure medications;
- eat daily vitamin c, in sufficient quantity, it acts in a positive manner to the vascular wall and the rheology of the characteristics of the blood.
Unfortunately, even in the diversity of modern methods of treatment of varicose veins, treatments for removal of the pathologically advanced the plots of the veins have a series of contraindications:
- ischemic disease;
- a severe form of infectious diseases;
- the presence in the skin of the eczema, erysipelas inflammation or dermatitis;
- the gestation period of the 5th to the 9th of the month.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE SURGERY
The doctor, before you assign the surgical intervention, should be sent to the patient to complete the diagnosis, after which make a decision according to the results of the validation:
- Doppler – ultrasound of the veins and vessels;
- duplex more detailed analysis of the test, it is also shown in order to exclude the presence of blood clots in the deep veins of the;
- the magnetic resonance imaging procedure this test can give information about the presence of blood clots in the deep veins of the;
- blood tests – laboratory tests are not useful in the diagnosis of varicose veins, but are necessary, if it is necessary to do the operation.
Directly before their procedure, the patient must:
- take a shower;
- remove the hair with the operated foot (if necessary also in the groin area);
- arrive a little before the scheduled time.
In the case of the conduct classical operation, which involves general anesthesia, the patient is put enema.
It is very important that the anesthesiologist was warned of the presence of the humans of allergies to any of the medications.
Varicose veins be operated! With the method of surgical treatment you will help a vascular surgeon. There is a danger in the event of denial of the operation? Definitely! Lethal complication of the varicose disease – thromboembolism of vessels of the vital organs of the body, ischaemic stroke, thrombosis. The risk of complications increases with age.
All invasive methods for the treatment of varicose veins will help get rid of advanced the veins saphenous and its painful sensations. But it is necessary to understand that the duration of the effect after correcting the aesthetics of the failure depends on many factors, among which a special role is played on the heritage and style of life.
You must keep the muscles and the walls of the vessels in the tone, so that the limb does not stagnate the blood, as well as try to maintain a healthy weight, wear comfortable shoes and leave the bad habits.