The varicose disease of the lower extremities occurs for a number of reasons, which can be attributed to 3 groups: disorders of coagulation, the defeat of the wall of the vessel, stagnant changes of the surrounding tissues. The etiological factor affects the treatment, but the procedure medications are not able to limit the advanced plot of vienna.
Tools for the veins keep the tone of the vessels, but they are not able to restore functional insufficiency of the valves, which causes the stagnation.
The varicose disease: causes
The increase of the coagulation of the blood, are created the premises for the formation of blood clots. Hormonal changes, disrupting the heart rhythm, decreased tone of the venous wall, standing changes.
The damage of the vein wall can be traumatic, physical, chemical, and microbial contaminants. When autoimmune disease occurs thinning of the venous wall for the account of the defeat of the antibodies. With little physical load it is necessary to distinguish obstacles to the accumulation of the blood.
The increased pressure within the vessel may occur at the expense of the pressure of compression of the surrounding tissues. Varicose veins this combination is complicated. Probably the formation of venous ulcers.
Triggers of varicose veins of the lower extremities:
- Obesity negative varicose veins in the plan. The excess of fat increases the pressure in the vein, contributes to the stagnant changes;
- The poor diet, the consumption of foods with plant fibers contributes to the violation of the permeability of the vessels. The increase in the diet of vegetable fibers allows to reduce the toxins in the intestine. The sedentary lifestyle is an important factor that leads to obesity, failures in the supply of venous blood;
- The majority of people are exposed to the risk of complications during or stand in position. The impact of the damage to the valves of the veins. Corsets and tight clothing contribute to compression of the veins in the groin area. The increase in intra-abdominal pressure to the exterior of the compression of the venous vessels, for a long time, it becomes the cause of the stagnation of the changes of the lower extremities;
- The use of high – heeled shoes- not additional details. The procedure helps to stretch out the muscle-ligamentous apparatus, which leads to stagnant changes in the veins;
- The valves are able to clog the vessel, giving rise to stagnant changes in the lower extremities. In the background of the pathology of the venous wall system overtraining, forming venous nodes;
- The genetic predisposition to form due to the mutation of the appliance gene responsible for the structure of the walls of the veins. When the defects of proteins increases the permeability of the vessels, form the constant inflammatory changes, swelling due to the transpiration of fluid through the damaged membrane. The weakness of the vessel causes an increase of the venous pressure. The result is varicose veins;
- Hormonal disorders during pregnancy increase the levels of estrogen and progesterone, that influence the formation of cardiovascular diseases coagulation factors of the blood. Decrease the tone of the venous wall in the background of the pathology leads to the deformation and obstruction of the blood vessels;
- Diabetes mellitus is a pathology, which leads to the reduction of the levels of glucose in the blood, which creates a favorable environment for the development of blood clots;
- The abuse of alcohol leads to thickening of the blood, increases the risk of formation of thrombi in the vessels;
- The long walk, the forced sitting position – triggers of varicose veins;
- The lack of food, lift weight, delay in the flow of blood to the heart, the development of stagnation, are triggers of the pathology;
- Chronic constipation accompanied by an increase in intra-abdominal pressure, difficulty in blood flow of the lower extremities;
- The dehydration of the body under the influence of the intense solar rays, causes the thickening of the blood, accelerate the formation of blood clots;
- Venous insufficiency, birth defects contribute to the pathology of the cardiovascular activity;
- An overdose of drugs the coagulation of the blood, which leads to the obstruction of the vessels of the thrombus;
- Surgical interventions contribute to the increase in the volume of blood, increase the risk of thromboembolism.
Varicose veins of the legs is polietiologic disease. Patients usually, there are several reasons that led to the development of the nosology.
Varicose veins of the lower extremities: symptoms and treatment
The signs of varicose veins are specific to the diagnosis. Distinguish 2 forms of the disease, depending on the characteristics, etiological factors, primary, secondary.
The main form is related to the weakness of the vein wall, which occurs under the influence of congenital or acquired factors. Secondary form develops under the influence of the rest of the causes.
The causes of the varicose disease of the legs:
- Swelling of the skin;
- The violation of the pigmentation (dark coloration);
- Syndrome pain at night, and in the second half of the day;
- Trophic lesions of the skin (eczema, dermatitis).
Primary varicose veins is related to the weakness of the walls of the veins, the development of obesity, increase in connective tissue fibers. Secondary pathology, which is generated as a result of a violation of the venous reflux in case of injuries and tumors. The degree of greatest stretch of the vein wall is unpredictable. When the pathology increases the risk of thromboembolism, which can result in death. Typically, blood clots occur in the legs, but there are cases of embolism venous system of the hands or the abdomen.
The secondary is a complication of the disease — ulcers trophic. Even a slight scratch in the event of violation of trophism can contribute to the education ulcer defects of the feet. With diseases difficult to manage when access to a doctor. The treatment lasts for tens of years, so that you should be on time to phlebologist.
Every day doctors are confronted with hemorrhages. If the disease has commenced, the veins protrude above the surface of the skin. Pathology leads to the thrombophlebitis with irreversible consequences. Always make sure that the state of the venous system. To avoid the pathological changes must be linked thrombophlebitis with irreparable consequences.
The uniqueness of the extension of the wall of the vein in the fact that the syndrome of pain occurs only in the initial phase. Little by little, the receptors become used to the pain, therefore, the wider vienna, the less they express the sensations of pain.
The symptoms of varicose veins surgery early:
- Burning sensation;
- The pain.
Through the venous valves of the blood must not move in the opposite direction. His failure develops the return of blood flow, therefore, develops the stagnation. Accumulation of blood in a particular place and creates the conditions for the formation of blood clots. This table shows the violation of the technology of the celebration the treatment of varicose veins. In the place of the injection is generated by the inflammation that creates opportunities for the formation of a clot of blood, by increasing the adhesion of the vascular wall.
The classification of the thrombophlebitis of the current:
Acute thrombophlebitis develops quickly. Instead of locating varicose veins occur pain sensations, redness of the skin, the extension of vienna.
Chronicle of a period that is not characterized by marked features. Pain syndrome when the condition is of a periodic nature. The patient is worried about pain after physical activity. The swelling is resolved elastic compression. The patients are recommended the use of bandages.
Pharmacological and treatment
Treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs does not allow you to completely get rid of the condition. In case of violation of the permeability of the walls of the vessels, the stagnation of the changes are new blood clots that must be treated quickly to prevent pulmonary embolism and death. For these purposes are used special means and anticoagulants in the form of oral tablets, creams.
Addition to medicines medicines is popular in the treatment of physiotherapy (magnet, the track "bicycle", the gymnastics). To get rid of the skin rashes, it is recommended the decoction of oak bark, chamomile, st. john's wort.
The operation of removal of varicose veins in the legs – types, principles of treatment
These techniques are currently used less frequently, since there are more relevant of the operation.
Sclerotherapy is the introduction by intravenous adhesive substance, which in the early stages of the disease for several sessions to resolve varicose veins. The procedure involves the introduction into the node of varicose veins, particularly of the substance, which will contribute to the overgrowth clear of the vein.
Clotting affected by varicose veins with laser is a procedure that allows to produce the excision of the tissue with a knife.
Indications for operation phlebectomy:
- The major expansion of the veins saphenous;
- The risk of venous thromboembolism;
- Trophic violations of skin;
- Acute thrombophlebitis;
- The swelling, expressed in terms of the fatigue of the patient.
You can not carry out the operation during the pregnancy, severe infections, ischemic diseases, inflammation of the lower limbs, gangrenous, eczema. The only form of therapy of the disease of varicose veins of the deep veins for correction of operation of the device – the surgery.
Lazeroterapiya of the sample to patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system, the genitourinary sphere, the increase of the blood pressure, when the operational engagements are contraindicated.
To get rid of the unpleasant vascular image according to the instructions, you can perform radiofrequency coagulation. The dignity of the operation — the indolence, the lack of a cosmetic defect of the skin, disorders of the working capacity.
The reading of the sclerotherapy of the disease is a pathology with a doppler, varicose veins in the early stages. The lack of procedures – contact sclerosant into deep veins, reducing the effectiveness of the treatment in the cases.
The chronic treatment of the varicose disease is
In the varicose veins should be to properly apply elastic compression. For these objectives, the program was designed:
- The compression ratio of the Jersey 1-2 of the class to 0 degrees;
- Elastic the relationship of compression Jersey 1-2 in the class with the mono-pharmacotherapy, physical therapy, with 1-degree;
- When 3-4 degree it is recommended to stretch the compression ratio of the Jersey 2-3 of the class continuous pharmacotherapy treatment of ointments, physical therapy.
The misuse of certain types of therapy protect standardised plans of the therapy of the extensions described medications. To designate the multiplicity, the dose can only the doctor.
Even the imam of varicose veins of the lower extremities is applied strictly to the indications. After the procedure, you must assess the local character of changes.