Between vascular pathology most common is considered the varicose veins, that affects mainly the lower extremities of a person. Today the statistics say that one out of every three inhabitants on the planet is the patient of phlebology due to problems with the vessels of the legs. Among them, one-third of the patients are women, therefore, questions about the way we treat varicose veins in women's feet, are more relevant.
As well as in the risk group are more frequently women, modern medicine, and unconventional methodology to develop a series of methods of prevention and treatment of varicose veins. One may clearly affect — the treatment of varicose veins should deal with the profile of a specialist vascular surgeon. In addition, this treatment of women should be based on two principles: dedication and exclusivity.
The signs of varicose veins of the legs in women
To detect varicose veins of women, it is important to know the specificity of this disease, as well as what are the signs and symptoms that may indicate its development. Varicose veins is a pathological process, to be more precise the increase of the lumen of the vein as a result of the decrease of the elasticity and the tonicity of the vascular wall. This leads to abnormal distension of the vascular wall, reflux of blood, malfunction of the venous valves and the stagnation of the blood.
The disease is characterized by a long time, and the mechanism to a slow development, in consequence, to discover varicose veins of the legs is very difficult in the early stages. Violation of the circulation of the blood can take years before a woman feels the first symptoms of varicose veins. The symptoms at an early stage is the feeling of heaviness, swelling in the legs and fatigue.
These symptoms often give account of the woman who, by virtue of a professional activity they spend more time in the same position of the body. In the future can appear other symptoms of varicose veins:
- the bulk of the walls of the vessels in the surface of the skin;
- the cardiovascular manifestation of the mesh in the legs;
- the appearance of spider veins;
- itching in the area of the manifestation of the veins;
- spasms of the calf muscles involuntary in nature, particularly, at night.
Go to a specialist, it is important for the detection of at least one of the symptoms listed. Advise on matters can be an internist, vascular surgeon or other that If you squeeze a trip to a doctor, the symptoms of varicose veins aggregates of clots of blood, the protrusion of the nodes of the large varicose veins, thrombophlebitis (inflammation of a vein), as well as to the appearance of venous ulcers in the skin of the feet.
The causes of the
Until the specialist does not recognize the exact causes of the development of vascular disease, heal varicose veins in women's feet is practically impossible. Any disease requires a study of its etiology and of the pre-conditions, after the removal to which it can suppress a pathological process. Before the doctor is faced with the task of finding the reasons that led to the violation of a reflux of the blood.
Lead to the veins varicosasy can excessive entry of the blood from the lower part of the limbs, difficulty in extraction of blood vessel upwards, which results in the future of the deformation of the vessels, the fragility and the fragility of the vascular wall, in the future, damages in the wall. First begin to expand in vienna, after which in the skin of the feet is manifested the vascular wall, the bumps and the nodes.
Due to these damages of the vascular wall, occurs a stagnation of the lymph, causes the appearance of swelling, heaviness and pain. In the feet begins to deteriorate skin that itches and falls off.
With more frequency in the group of risk of varicose veins fall within the following categories of women:
- age greater than 30 years;
- obesity or excess weight;
- cardiovascular pathology;
- the predisposition and the inheritance to the veins varicosasy.
In addition to this, the doctors take the women, for a long time, are found in the same body position, sitting or standing. You have to understand that in the absence of treatment, the varicose veins leads to something devastating — necrosis, thrombosis, ulcers, and eczema.
Medications (gels and ointments for external use
Varicose veins are subjected to medical treatment, mainly in the 1 and 2 of the development phase, if they are diagnosed 3 phase, the possibilities of the suppression of the pathology small. The treatment must be integral, such as drug therapy, doctors usually prescribe parallel reception of internal medication and external application.
Often the local treatment varicose veins involves the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ointments and gels, which return the elasticity of the blood vessels, resistance and normal forms, but also improve the circulation of the blood. In addition, the doctor may prescribe ointments that remove the pain syndrome. Eliminate the acute symptoms of varicose veins can be ointments and creams based heparin and indomethacin.
Pills varicose veins
As already mentioned above, if the varicose veins the women reached the 2 or 3 of the development phase, the doctor necessarily assigned to oral of the form of issuance of the special preparations, which are applied in the complex with the external environment of the application. The tablets can be analgesic and anti-inflammatory
Most likely the tablet of varicose veins is a special set of drugs that improve the microcirculation of the blood and the reflux of the blood, and reduce the degree of permeability of the vessel walls. In turn, the tool to prevent the occurrence of stagnation of the processes of the blood, improving their outputs.
The surgical intervention
Through the surgery to cure varicose veins in women's feet is only possible in the case that the medication was ineffective and the doctor gives you a target closer to practices of the therapy. Often the operation means that patients who suffer from varicose veins of the legs 3 and 4 of the stage. If in addition, doctors look at chronic venous insufficiency, you need to high school of conservative therapy.
There are several forms of surgery varicose veins in women:
- Phlebectomy operation of the excision of the veins, which, in virtue of the pathology were expanded and modified.
- Sclerotherapy with the help of the injection specialist, introduces the medication into the affected area of the vessel, in which it is pasted. Hereinafter, the flow of blood be only in the vessels healthy and normal, and stuck vienna gradually be reabsorbed.
- Coagulation by laser on the affected area begins to influence the laser irradiation of high-frequency profile.
- Radiowave treatment is less traumatic and painless method of treatment, which does not involve the hospital and the rehabilitation.
In the future, a favorable result either of the techniques of the therapy depends on the patient compliance of all the recommendations and instructions of your doctor. To contribute to the recovery should correct style of life, dietary food, the use of compression underwear, as well as the equivalent of the distribution of work and rest.
The means and methods of
In addition to the main therapy, which is assigned by the specialist doctor, to cure varicose veins in women's feet can be, optionally, in the home with the help of popular recipes. What is the treatment in your home will help you to deal with the symptoms of varicose veins, as well as speed up the healing process.
- Night compresses very well with edema, pruritus and pain tolerance of the syndrome of varicose veins. Make compresses you need at night for 4 to 6 weeks, for this we use the following ingredients:
- cabbage leaves, wash and blanch in boiling water;
- grated potatoes;
- the juice of aloe and Kalanchoe;
- grated laundry soap, which mix with a small amount of warm water;
- the solution of apple cider vinegar with water.
For the application of a compress take a piece of gauze, put on several layers, moisten in the publication of the raw materials and the approach to the desired location. The bandage attach the bandage, which is removed the morning.
- Sodium bicarbonate, which is used for compresses, lotions and rubbing. In 100 ml of water, dissolve a tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate, obtained from the tool is rubbed on the affected area, wash these places the water is not necessary. If you need to make a compress or lotion, in this solution, moisten the cotton swab, apply with the help of the bandages of the feet. The course of treatment is a minimum of 1 month.
- The tincture of ginseng as a tonic. To prepare the dye, take 600 ml of vodka and 150 grams of the dry root of the plant. Mix the ingredients, the dye shipped in 2 weeks in the dark and in a cool place, constantly shaking the container with the content. Filtered the tincture 1-2 tablespoons taken on an empty stomach every day up to 4 times.
If to speak of the extensive varicose veins, the popular medicine advises to make soda foot baths. To do this, in 2 liters of hot water dissolve 4 tablespoons of baking soda, the resulting solution is added to the bath water. The duration of a procedure does not exceed 20 minutes, repeat such manipulation can be 10 times more than 2 times every 7-10 days.
The exercise and gymnastics
If it increases physical activity, can improve the condition and function of the cardiovascular system and the circulation of the blood. Physicians prescribe the healing of the gym to those patients who, during the greater part of the day are not in a standing position. To carry out a complex exercise in the morning, as the load and by the afternoon, everyone comes out no more than 10 minutes.
The complex of exercises against varicose veins is made up of the following exercises:
- Stretches for the muscles, that is to say, the bending of the trunk in different parts, the movement of rotation of the head, the hands, lift the legs, you can also perform dance steps.
- The exercise performed on the mat, for example, riding a bicycle, the reduction and the raising of the feet in the form of "scissors", elevation of the feet above the ground and lowered, raising and lowering of the pelvis.
- Stretching helps to accelerate the blood flow and the blood supply. This can be the exercise plié — gradual bend down with the breeding widely in the feet. It would also be useful strides forward, first to the right, then the left leg. You can perform chin-ups, lying down and standing up.
Perform exercises frequently, as the patient will allow the physical state of the body. It is essential that the exercises do not cause discomfort and pains. More complex types of exercises varicose veins of the legs must be done under the supervision of a specialist.
If the patient is observed varicose veins the form is run, physical exercise, and gymnastics is only possible after the approval of your doctor, in special the clothes. Security measures to protect the dead from the vessels of sprains and injuries.