Varicose veins – a disease that, according to medical data, affects about 30% of people. Often suffer the women: they are those who have the disease often manifests itself during pregnancy and after childbirth. The reason is the increased load on the legs, as well as hormonal changes.
Varicose veins leads to severe complications, of which the patient may die. Therefore, the adjustment of the treatment is not worth it. In addition, get rid of the disease and to restore fully the health of the veins difficult.
What is varicose veins and their views
Varicose veins – a disease in which it alters the circulation of the blood, increases the lumen of the blood vessels. In the veins have valves that prevent the reverse current of the blood. Varicose veins their work breaks.
The valves extend partially close, so that part of the stagnant blood in them. Increases the pressure on the vessels, their walls are stretched. In place of stagnation, the focus of the inflammation.
The blood circulates not orderly, and erratically, the walls of the vessels extend, become scarce. The blood through oozing out and gets into the tissue, forming a hemorrhage, which can then be inflamed. The inflammation occurs in the same vienna.
With time, they form a venous nodes that can form blood clots – blood clots.
A blood clot is dangerous, because:
- You can cut the light off of the glass, to block the entry of blood to the limbs or of the authority, which will make your disappearing.
- Falling with the flow of blood in the heart, obstruct the lumen of the vascular, causes a cardiac arrest, and almost instantly the death of the patient.
- The impact of a blood clot in the vessels of the brain is riddled with serious violations of partial paralysis, to coma.
There are several options for the location of the disease:
- Varicose veins in the legs (the most common form).
- Varicose veins of the rectum or of hemorrhoids is the second in frequency distribution of the shape).
- In the area of the esophagus.
- In the pelvic area.
- Varicose veins the seeds of the umbilical cord.
The symptoms of the
An early detection of the disease is not easy: it is manifested by fatigue, swelling of the feet, which usually do not give importance. Even in the case of formation of the mesh, the appearance of the speakers of the veins not many rush to see the doctor.
Cheerleaders must be the following symptoms:
- The swelling of the legs, especially at sunset.
- Cramps in the muscles of the shins.
- The weight, the feeling of extending the arms.
- The pain, the itching in the region of the swollen veins.
- Visible vascular figure, acting in the city of vienna.
- Ecchymosis and bruising, not injury-related.
- Bulging vein nodes (that appear in the late stages of the disease).
- The foot is black on the calf area also indicates that it is running the stage of varicose veins.
- The increase of the temperature.
In the early stages, when venous of the mesh only slightly seeps through the skin, can beat the disease and avoid complications. The more time a person ignores the disease, the more difficult will be the treatment and it is more dangerous complications.
To what doctor to go to?
Cure varicose veins the phlebologists specialists in diseases of the vessels. This specialist has to register to the query before the first symptoms of the disease. Surgeons also sometimes heal varicose veins, especially in the implementation stage, when surgery is required.
The survey is to give a general analysis of blood, as well as several specialized. The doctor must know the degree of coagulation of the blood, to assess the risk of blood clots.
The integrated analysis of the help to precisely identify the cause (the viscosity of the blood, a large amount of cholesterol, hormonal imbalance) of the disease. You will also have the vascular ultrasound.
Another survey will generate more effective tactics of treatment, to determine if quite conservative, or it is necessary a surgical intervention.
Methods for the treatment of varicose veins
The patient should understand that the varicose veins in the initial stages, when it becomes visible, it acquires the chronic form, and fight with the veins varicosasom will have plenty of time. Many, faced with the same diagnosis, interested in the question: what can be cured forever of this disease? At an early stage – yes.
When the form is run get considerably better the state, to avoid the complications and to avoid the incidence of problems. But to fully recover the health and elasticity of vessels impossible.
To avoid the degradation of well-being, the complications and the further development of the disease, it is necessary to:
- Change the style of life – more of to move, to avoid for a long time in the same posture;
- Normalize the power to waive the large amount of fat and sugar in favor of fiber and easy protein;
- Make healing of physical education, to improve the circulation of the blood;
- Use a compression garment;
- Get rid of excess weight, if there is one. The more superfluous kilo, more of the burden of the weakness of the blood vessels;
- Wear comfortable shoes, avoid high heels and models of planes of the sole;
- During the holidays lift your legs up at least 20 degrees, this will improve the reflux of the blood and prevent the stuck phenomenon;
- Do not take a hot bath and try not to make use of the sauna – this contributes to further increase the of the vessels. It is best to use the contrast shower for the feet, especially at night, when the torment of the fatigue;
- Follow the recommendations of your doctor.
If there is cardiovascular disease, blood pressure problems – it is necessary to treat at the same time with the removal of varicose veins.
How to get rid of varicose veins without surgery?
The conservative treatment effect, if the patient in a timely manner asked for help. Typically, the doctor is not limited to a single drug and assigned a comprehensive treatment.
First, that the recipe of the doctor – an ointment for external use. Put them several times a day slight movements (very press or rub the ointment thoroughly and there is no risk of damage and without fragile vessels). Local resources to penetrate through the skin, as a result of quicker resolving bruising which goes away the inflammation, improves the tone of the vessels.
A new word in the treatment of varicose veins – the use of ointments and gels based heparin (a substance that dilutes the blood) and extract of horse chestnut (tones up vessels).
The use of ointments enough in the early stages. Later, you must use additional medications.
Your goal is to eliminate inflammation, improve the condition of the blood, to prevent the formation of blood clots.
To do this, they use various groups of drugs:
- Anti-inflammatory drugs. Removed the swelling, the inflammation, improve the general condition. However, these drugs have some side effects, so that they are applied under the close supervision of a doctor.
- Tools to thin the blood. There is one "but": these medicines should be done with caution in patients with ulcer. If there is a history of gastrointestinal disease beforehand, warn your family doctor, to prevent the aggravation of the.
- Phlebotonics usually occur in the form of tablets that are taken twice a day with equal intervals. They help to improve the tone of the vessels, making them stronger and more elastic.
Most of the medications for the treatment of varicose veins have no side effects, have a number of contraindications. Tell your doctor that designates the treatment of all diseases, so that you can pick up the most secure of the drug.
It is used as a tool of struggle with varicose veins. The hot water causes expansion of the vessels, cold-water – tight. Several of the narrowing of the series and extensions to the vessel replaces a good workout.
Do not necessarily rinse water throughout the body – is sufficient to influence the place of manifestation of varicose veins. The temperature difference should be around 30 degrees (10 to the cold, 40 hot water, or 15 and 45, respectively).
Varicose veins carry what is necessary. Has uniform expresso action, which causes the walls of the vessels to decrease, does not allow the spread of blood outside of the vessels. Clothes (socks, socks, socks) do not take other venous extension.
This method eliminates the need for a major surgery in the event that it is damaged if the vessel cannot be recovered. The procedure lasts no more than 20 minutes, the patient is not necessary to continue the hospitalization.
At the time of sclerotherapy in the vein damaged introduce sclerosing substance. It is called the gluing of the walls of the vessel. The blood flow in this vein ceases completely, with time it regenerates in a fibrous fabric. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, has practically no contraindications.
This method recalls the sclerotherapy, but is done without punctures. A medical team influences in the bowl of a laser beam. The laser radiation is absorbed in the hemoglobin, causing the warming of vienna from the inside.
As a result of the wall of the vein stick together, little by little the blood flow of it ceases. Hereinafter, the process is the same as for sclerotherapy: the circulation of the blood is performed in other blood vessels, and damaged vienna resorbe little by little, becoming the connective tissue.
The surgical treatment
It is used in case of stopping the course of the disease medicines failed. Is that an operation is necessary, if in the skin at the site of the defeat have been formed, the ulcer, or totally broken the reflux of the blood, in the field of venous of the nodes is the accumulation of blood clots.
The surgery is a good way to get rid of your varicose veins, eliminating the accumulation of speakers, venous of the nodes. But it is not a guarantee that the disease will not occur in the other vienna.
Simultaneously with the surgery, it is necessary to identify and treat the underlying cause of the disease.
How to cure varicose veins at home: popular methods
In the majority of them are reduced to their treatment. It is a tool for friction, ointment, compresses and wraps to the base of natural components. Its main advantage – minimal risk of side effects. And the main drawback is that it is varicose veins in the early stages. In later versions, when it is displayed to a surgical intervention, of sanitary napkins and means for the friction will not be enough.
Apple cider vinegar in the treatment of varicose veins
The first method is the use of apple cider vinegar. Improves the tone of the vessels, it is a source of vitamins and trace elements, reduces inflammation, shows a surplus of moisture. Is used to the friction of the affected area, as well as for compresses. To do this you use the vinegar pure, in order to compress it is best to dilute with water in a ratio of 1:1, to avoid burns.
Packs of tomato
Another homemade way to remove venous nodes and varicose veins: a slurry of ripe or green, fresh tomato and put in the woven fabric, and make a compress. Change it every two hours, throughout the day. The course of treatment is 2 weeks. This method is suitable for those who do not need every day to go to work. Helps to reduce the manifestations of the disease already in the middle of the first week of treatment.
Honey for the treatment of varicose veins
Honey wraps take up less time and is not as labor-intensive. Use any type of natural honey. Put in cloth or elastic bandage, put on the affected area for 2 hours. The next day, the time of the action increase in 2 times. On the 4th day, leave for the night. After 4 days make a break of a month.
Potatoes to get rid of pests
Heal the ulcers in the area of the varicose vein can be, bringing to them raw grated potatoes. The slurry put in an area of the ulcer, secure the bandage. After 5 hours of potatoes of the need for change. The duration of treatment until complete healing.