quam varicose veins in the uterus is of great danger for women, especially if you are pregnant. Most often the disease is accompanied by quam varicose extension of the vessels of the lower extremities, on the genitalia of the lips, on the neck of the uterus and of any of the organs of the pelvis. When mater quam varicose veins you break the reflux of liquid blood. For the pathology characterized by the thinning of the walls of the veins in the uterus, the extension of the lumen of the blood vessels and the formation of nodular cast iron of the veins.In total there are 2 types of quam varicose veins in the uterus:
- Acquired develops in the background of the negatives of the conditions of the vessels. Can be primary and secondary. In the second case, the cause of the gynecological disease of the direction.
- Congenital type occurs in the womb of the mother, or transmitted by inheritance.
- In the first stage of development of the disease of vessel diameter increases up to 7 mm.
- In the second stage – up to 8 mm, to the east of vienna deform.
- In the third phase – a maximum of 13 mm Accompanied by the formation of knots.
Features of the jelly quam varicose veins in pregnancy
During pregnancy quam varicose veins varicose veins of the uterus is not common, but can occur due to the increase in the size of the uterus. This contributes to the in-obsessio circulatory system. And it is precisely in this period, it is necessary, increase blood circulation, as well as sanguis liquid provides the placenta and directly the fruit of nutrients. If the woman herself takes the baby, the placenta and the fetus does not receive the proper nutrition, which develops hypoxia. It is necessary to know that in this period disturbs the hormonal status, so that relax the walls of the veins and the valves do not work in the way that you want. This leads to the development quam varicose veins varicose veins in the uterus.</1_img>
The causes of theFactors triggers the development of the pathology, are:
- the period of gestation, as well as results from the pressure in the blood vessels;
- excessive exercise increases the flow of blood fluid into the uterus, which stretches from vienna;
- some hormone medications that contain estrogen, have a negative impact on the elastic properties of the vessels;
- otium women: due to the lack of physical activity are formed stagnant phenomenon;
- curvi of the uterus;
- the hormonal imbalance;
- quam varicose veins in the uterus can develop in the fund is not healed from diseases of an inflammatory nature;
- frequent abortions and artificial birth;
- hereditary predisposition;
- disorders of the menstrual cycle that the woman has no access to a gynecologist;
- gynecological pathology of chronic character also cause the development of the quam varicose dilatation of the vessels;
- imperium indigentiam the reception of contraceptives;
- generic activities with the complications;
- frequent in pregnancy
- obesity, which causes pressure on the uterus.
The symptoms of the quam varicose veins of the uterusThe feature of the sintomatologa does not exist, but the conjecture about the development of the quam varicose veins in the uterus may on the grounds of:
- pain syndrome traiecto and tractus of the nature of the lower part of the abdomen – exactly as if the inflammatory processes;
- the pain irradiet, in the area of the sacrum or lumbar;
- strong syndromes of pain during menstruation;
- the pain and discomfort during and after sexual intercourse;
- a profusion of the discharge from the vagina;
- menstruation can be a long period of time, but the allocation of scarce
- rape exists in relation to the need to urinate;
- the pain may occur even after physical exertions and static postures.
If you detect the symptoms of quam varicose veins in the womb, you should contact your gynaecologist, who will carry out an inspection in an armchair gynaecological. Must necessarily have a blood test. In addition, they are applicable to the methods of hardware diagnostics:
- the ultrasound intra: with the sensor introduced into the inside of the vagina, it assesses the state of the vessels;
- for the detection of the degree of severity is applied venography intrauterine: the method that is reminiscent of x-rays, but is used contrast medium;
- the laparoscopy;
- ct scan;
- magnetic resonance imaging;
- dopplerographic methods of research;
- of ultrasounds.
If not treated quam varicose veins in the uterus, complications: infertility, ruptures of the vessels, the bleeding, inflammation, thrombosis, externus abdominis syndrome, and others.The treatment quam varicose veins varicose veins in uterus The treatment quam varicose dilatation of the vessels must be carried out in a comprehensive manner. Only thus is it possible to achieve positive results. The therapy includes the following components:1. The pharmacological treatment with the use of drugs:
- venarum tools that not only strengthen the walls of veins, but resolves the inflammation and the swelling. .
- angioprotective drugs, thanks to which accelerates the circulation of the blood, strengthen the vessels and decreases the permeability of the veins. They also have the antiexudativ effect.
- medications with analgesic effect.
- The resection. In this case, the monitoring operation is performed through an endoscope.
- Sclerotherapy or embolization of the ovarii of the vessels. In this case, we introduce a mortar, which reduces the ride height in quam varicose veins vienna of the uterus. Necessarily performed the angiography is a survey on the uterus with the use of contrast medium.
- Can be removed from the vein gonadal.
- When the hysterectomy amputetur of the uterus.
- Using sclerotherapy, in which the affected vessels are glued.
- Another avant-garde, the method of coagulation by laser. Thanks to the laser adurere, damaged vienna.
Popular recipes of the therapy quam varicose veins of the uterus are used as auxiliary means. Are quite effective and are completely safe. Here you will find the best recipes:
- The use of horse chestnut fully justified, since the plant has a positive effect not only on the walls of the circulatory system, but also in the structure of the blood. You can prepare the tincture at home or bought in any pharmacy. The tool is cheap, but effective. For the home cook you will need the fruits or the flowers of the chestnut tree in the amount of 5 spoons. They poured a liter of food, alcohol, dissolved with water in a ratio of 50/50. Insist 7 days in a dark place. Periodically, the tool should shake. Then of tincture strain through several layers of gauze and is taken by mouth three times a day. Pour the mixture into a glass of water, apply 30 drops of the tincture, mix well. Then, take the tool. Consume desirable 20 to 30 minutes before taking food.
- Can be used with floral displays, part of the lavender and propolis. The flowers there are 100 grams, propolis – 30. Mix the two components and fill the bottle of vodka of high quality. Insist 30 days in a dark place. Drink 1 tablespoon three times a day before meals.
- The stinging nettle. Can be used in fresh or exaruit. In 200 ml of boiling water, it is necessary to take only a couple of tablespoons of the grass. Boil 15 minutes in a water bath, after cooling, strain. Consume three times a day for 100 ml
The prevention of the
Preventive measures for the prevention of quam varicose dilatation of the vessels in the uterus are quite simple. These include the following activities:
- A proper diet, thanks to which the body is able to fight with any of the pathological processes. Also the sufficient amount of nutrients and vitamins, promotes the saturation of the circulatory system. Therefore, the walls of the veins are strong and flexible, and the blood of having a normal structure.
- Should not stress the body and gas. If you do sports, do not take it to the excessive tiredness. Do not use gravity.
- To avoid obesity, control weight.
- Do not use very covers the underwear.
- Visit your gynecologist at least twice a year, even if you don't have anything to worry about.
The prognosis of the quam varicose veins of the uterus quite favourable, but just in case, if it is appropriate to go to your gynecologist and phlebologist. The comprehensive treatment of a quick and efficient way to resolve this unpleasant problem.