The man is susceptible to diseases, in the development of which, by the way, in some measure, worthy of him. It is our stubborn refusal to lead a healthy and active life, an initiative that is delayed until the following Monday. And this fashion? In which not only will be allocated for mods and lovers of fashion, trying to meet the icons of style, after that in adulthood the blame for the rash acts.
The consequence of this behavior (not in all cases) can become a disease, such as varicose veins of the lower extremities, about the symptoms and treatment of which will be discussed below in more detail.
What is varicose veins
The name of the disease in Latin means "swelling". In fact, just the distention of the veins and can be seen with the naked eye in the affected part of the body. However, this demonstrates the dynamics of development of the disease and is not an early symptom of varicose veins.
Varicose veins suffer from venous vessels due to the decreased circulation and on the functioning of the valves.
To the fullest extent of varikoznim changes exposed veins of the legs, but pathology, which can occur in the vessels of the wall of the large and the small pelvis. Are very rare cases of this disease in the vessels of the upper extremities.
Help. Varicose veins is more common, in which, the average speed of the defeat of the population is of 10-18%.
It is worth noting that the appearance of the first signs of varicose veins in the legs, as well as the progress of its development (in the absence of treatment) in women is seen in several times more often than men. With age the rate of any value that has not.
The damage of the venous walls may have bacteriological, physical, traumatic, chemical, of the nature of origin.
In virtue of this, we can distinguish the following factors that can trigger the occurrence of the disease of the legs:
- the sedentary lifestyle;
- the inheritance;
- professional activity related with serious physical or long stay in the same position (sitting or standing);
- daily use of the close of the clothing and footwear with a higher heel;
- a substantial increase in the mass of the body;
- the period of pregnancy, especially the second and the subsequent.
If in life there is at least one of them, worth immediately solve the problem, or at least, pay more attention to the situation of the veins in the legs.
The symptoms of the
The symptoms of varicose veins in the legs are a direct function of the phase of the disease.
Help. The most obvious symptom of varicose veins of the legs, which is not possible with something to confuse the extension of superficial veins, being the most notably the vessels glittering in the bottom of the legs.
Distinguishes 4 phases of varicose veins in the lower extremities, and each is characterized by certain features of the manifestation:
- initial – heaviness in the legs, fatigue after walking, the swelling;
- the first appearance of spider veins, a burning sensation in the calf and feet, regular seizures (especially at night);
- the second – to all of these symptoms are adds itching, numbness, pigmentation of the skin in the affected area. In addition, we observe the emergence of a strong swelling and severe pain. The blue, the knots become more visible.
- the third is a stage of the pathology that suffers the epidermis of the feet. Seen the dryness, cracks, darkening of the skin in the area of the ankles. The nodules of the veins protrude more and more, which is dangerous, because it may explode, even with a small trauma. If this happens, in the place of the knots appear ulcers trophic, which is not only harmful to health, but the life of the person.
The symptoms of varicose veins of the legs depending on the stage of development of the pathology
To run this type of disease can not in any case. At the smallest suspicion, it is worth consulting a specialist highly trained and can help, because if the initial phase quite successfully heal and conservative ways, from the third or last stage requires the completion of the operation.
Help. When the form is running of varicose veins is frequently observed the development of thrombophlebitis is the formation of venous thrombi, which threatens the patient's life.
It is also worth mentioning the development of this pathology in the person of the female sex. Due to the features of the structure of the body can be seen as the additional symptoms of varicose veins in the legs of women.
These include the strengthening of the symptoms of the disease in the period of menstruation and the menopause. This is a result of hormonal changes in the female body.
As it begins the varicose veins in the feet
Worth talking about the initial stage of varicose veins in the legs
This is a very important point, since in a timely manner the definition and the correct action of the patient will depend on the quality of your life.
Begins this pathological state, almost imperceptibly, as the signs are manifested in the form of tiredness everyday.
Precisely, for this reason varicose veins often go unnoticed until they produce manifestations.
One of the first symptoms of varicose veins in the legs, with the appearance of the skin, vascular veins, which form small capillaries of blue or red.
Help. Vascular spiders or as they are called spider veins, are manifested not in all cases, at this stage in the course of the disease.
For the beginning of the development of the disease more of the following symptoms:
- Periodic swelling of the legs.
- Fast of fatigue, heaviness and pain in the legs.
- The feeling of extending the arms in the calf.
The early manifestation of varicose veins of the legs
These symptoms can reinforce the effort, at the end of the day, or at the hottest time of the year.
In the beginning, which disappears after a trip in the supine position and slightly lifted from the feet.
If you do nothing, with time, disease manifestations will begin to be strengthened with the purchase of the next stage of the progression.
The therapy and the early prevention of varicose veins
There are No contraindications. Check with your doctor.
Before proceeding to the examination of the methods of treatment and prevention of the initial phase of the disease, will address the issue of diagnosis of varicose veins of the lower extremities.
For the identification and monitoring of the therapy of the pathology it is necessary to visit a doctor, who will be appointed to the analyses and studies:
- coagulogram – study of coagulation.
- the general analysis of blood;
- Ultrasound for the detection of the affected areas of the vessels;
- rheovasography – checking of the failure of the blood-tissue method to calculate rheographic index;
- surgical research (very rarely), for example, phlebography, in which intravenous administration of the introduction of contrast medium to determine the state of the circulatory system.
Before you can determine the varicose veins in the legs in such a way, the doctor will, of course, carefully listens to and records all of the complaints of the patients, and also carries out a detailed examination.
Based on the survey and the definition of the nature of the pathology, the doctor prescribes a treatment.
Prevention plays an important role the presence of the risk factors of the occurrence of such a condition. Therefore, it is not worth to ignore their compliance, even when beginning varicose veins.
This can prevent the development of the disease and of the necessity of surgical intervention.
To this end, you must observe the following rules:
- Moderate exercise, especially swimming.
- With proper nutrition.
- Reception of vitamin complexes.
- The strengthening of the walls of the vessels by the contrast of the shower.
- The use of a compression of the clothes.
- Performing exercises that help to improve the circulation of the blood.
Methods of prevention of varicose veins
These exercises are known from the school: "the bicycle", "scissors", walking on tiptoe and heels, the flexion – extension stop at the joints of the ankle, as well as the realization of a circular motion.
Important! Such exercises should be performed daily because they only way you will be able to benefit.
The treatment of the
The treatment of the symptoms of varicose veins in the legs in an early stage is quite efficient. Typically the specialist flebolog assigns a complex therapy, that covers several different forms of treatment.
The most effective are the following methods:
- Massage for early varicose veins — one of the effective methods of treatment of the pathology
- Therapeutic exercise and hiking to the normal circulation of the blood.
- Therapeutic massage – eliminates fatigue, and improves the circulation of blood.
- Compression garment – creates a uniform distribution of the pressure.
- Flebotoniki to relieve the pain and swelling in the legs, improves muscle tone.
- Creams to improve the elasticity of the epidermis.
- Ointments and gels (the best on the basis of vetonikov and heparin) – eliminate the heaviness in the legs, are removed from the blood.
- There is another extraordinary, but effective to the patch of varicose veins, based on medicinal herbs and roots.
If in an early stage of the disease in good faith to comply with all the doctor's prescriptions, that is to say, all possibilities of stopping the progression of the disease and, thus, avoid the surgery.