At the mention of such disease as varicose veins, the majority of people imagine a pathological process in the lower extremities, which are visible to the naked eye. Varicose veins of the pelvis – this variety of the disease, speak and write much less. Often the signs are considered as the presence of inflammatory processes in the organs of the sexual sphere, some hormonal disorders, the pathology of the organs of the urinary system, radiculitis lumbar.
Women varicose veins pelvic caused by stretching of the walls of the veins, the reduction of its resistance. The peak incidence is seen in reproductive age, from 25 to 50 years of age. Sometimes varicose can be determined by the adolescent girls in the period of rapid growth and generation of hormones and the menstrual cycle. In this age, the disease can be asymptomatic.
Another one of the characteristics of the pathology – the tendency to the worsening of the active manifestation in the period of the gestation of a child.
The signs and causes of
The obstruction of the veins and faults in the system of the normal circulation of the blood in the ovaries lead to errors in the system of the circulation of the blood. The factor that causes the development of the disease can be the connective tissue dysplasia, leading to a decrease in the amount of collagen and, as a result, the elasticity and the resistance of the vessels.
General factors negative and the reasons for the development of the veins of the pelvis:
- the period of pregnancy in relation to the increase in the volume of blood in the vessels, high content of progesterone, the large size of the uterus;
- regular intensive physical activity.
- multiple previous pregnancy and childbirth;
- the sedentary life-style, predominantly sedentary activity;
- gynecological diseases: the structure of the uterus, endometriosis, inflammatory processes;
- the practice over a long period of time to interrupt the sexual act to avoid an unwanted pregnancy;
- the prolonged use of certain hormonal of funds;
- the lack of satisfaction the sexual life.
Cause the development of varicose veins can be hormonal imbalance, in particular the increased levels of estrogen.
As has already been pointed out, the changer of varicose veins is manifested in a similar way to the system disease female sexual. The main feature that forces you to be on their guard, the pain is persistent. They are felt in the lower part of the abdomen, may be weak, barely tangible, as intensely strong. Very often the pain, that presents in the pelvis, it is distributed in the lumbar region or sacrum. The pain will make it more after a physical exertion or, on the contrary, after a long stay in the same position (standing or sitting).
There is a distinction between the following symptoms that are manifested are varicose veins of the pelvis:
- consolidated the bleeding after childbirth or gynecological procedures, caused by a thinning of the venous wall, stop that bleeding difficult;
- painful intercourse, feeling of sexual dissatisfaction, the fear and the aversion to the sexual life in general, the emergence of strong spasm of the muscles when you try to enter in intimate proximity;
- painful or increased in frequency of urination, caused by a full bladder;
- the increase of the veins of the vulva or perineum, accompanied by itching, edema, stinging;
- thrombophlebitis of the veins, characterized by swelling or redness of the skin of the crotch, the rise of temperature and general weakness.
Are varicose veins of the veins of the vulva and the development of diseases caused by the reflux of venous plethora. The disease may have three degrees of intensity.
- Grade 1 – the diameter of the vein is 4-5 mm;
- Grade 2 – vienna increases up to 6 and 10 m;
- 3 degree – the diameter of the vein is greater than 10 mm
The definition of the severity of the disease is one of the main stages of diagnosis, as that helps determine the methods of treatment. In the first two cases, it is usually sufficient conservative treatment, the changes in the power system, the medicinal use of the gym. The third degree of severity of the disease requires the surgery, the ligation of major veins.
This disease is a problem on repeated occasions, they gave birth to the woman. The changes of the veins can occur during pregnancy, and with each one of risk increases. At a certain stage of the vienna of the organs stop working properly, preventing the normal flow of reflux of the blood.
The risk increases if the woman:
- is diagnosed to be abnormal in the structure of the reproductive organs (in the first place, the uterus);
- there is a genetic predisposition;
- the excess weight or fast the whole of kilos throughout the pregnancy;
- there are bad habits (smoking);
- the work requires minor physical exertion, the extended stay standing or sitting in the same place.
This condition is experienced by women in the third trimester as the growing uterus puts pressure on the nearby organs, creating barriers to normal activities.
To regulate the volume of blood circulating in the body during pregnancy increases by almost 50 %. Not always vienna are due the greatest of them load, especially if the situation is aggravated by different provoking factors mentioned above.
Characteristic of a change in hormonal background in the body of the future mother also can badly affect the elasticity of the walls of the vessels.That dangerous pathological gain of the vein during pregnancy?
Varicose veins of the uterus and other organs of serious threat of childbirth, with serious consequences. Thin walls of the veins can be injured and even break, causing this pain and bleeding. These phenomena are harmful and dangerous, not only for the well-being of women, but also for your life.
One of the most frequent violations – the risk of formation of blood clots. Blocked vessels, reducing or even preventing the normal of the safety of the blood from the placenta. This dysfunction leads to aging of the placenta, and oxygen starvation of the fetus.
1 and 2 stages in the veins of the pelvis in labor, generally, passed naturally. During a futile exercise, the medical staff ensures that, to reduce the pressure on the walls of the vessels. Should the simultaneous administration of blood thinners.
Heavy (3) the form requires the completion of a c-section.
If you have this problem, the pregnant woman must carefully prepare for the future of the maternity leave, namely:
- from the second quarter to take prenatal bandage;
- to move actively, in order to exclude the extended stay standing or sitting in the same position (for example, when you're on the computer);
- to reduce the pressure in the vessels during sleep to place between the legs special of the pillow;
- enjoy the pool or participate on a regular basis of the contrast shower.
Pregnant women should review their eating habits, ensuring the timely emptying of the bowel.
The external gynecologic examination allows you to easily identify varicose of the vulva and perineum. But, how to check if this pathology in the internal genital organs? To determine with precision the issue it is prescribed for the survey, such as diagnostic ultrasound, phlebography, laparoscopy, computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging.
The treatment of the
The disease does not belong to the gynecological pathologies. Its treatment makes the doctor-phlebologist (vascular surgeon). But due to the pathology found at the time of undergoing an ultrasound scan, in the future, the woman is seen in two of the professionals of the gynecologist and flebologa. The treatment of the veins of the pelvis should be comprehensive, including medication and treatment without the use of drugs, the medicinal use of the gym, the normalization of the power system and the revision of the regime of the day.
Drug effectively eliminates symptoms in the initial stage. Patients are prescribed medications in the period of exacerbation. The long-term use of these means is not desirable, as they tend to cause side effects. Medicines improve the circulation, relieve the inflammation and pain, reduce the risk of blood clots.How to treat varicose veins of the pelvis in pregnant women, and to the extent justified by the drug therapy in this case?
Taking into account the potential harm to the fetus and the high risk of the occurrence of the side effects of the medication, not before the second trimester, and only in exceptional cases. If before pregnancy, the women had never produced such medical problems, often it is recommended to limit the non-drug therapy, for example, the use of special underwear.
Remove fenmenos stuck in the pelvis will help to gymnastics. Most of the exercises are performed in supine position. Can be known "berezka", "bicycle", "scissors". When your application is enough charge in the lower part of the womb, encouraging the reflux of the blood. Therapeutic exercise is complemented with the use of compression.
Among the methods of treatment used and hirudotherapy, the treatment with leeches, which lay in the area of the tailbone.
The traditional medicine is effective to overcome the symptoms of the disease, when applied in the early stages. Great efficiency have infusions and decoctions fungus and the root of tooth of lion, the tinctures to base horse chestnut.
Are the most affordable way of the application of fungus – therapy tea at its base. To do this, 3 tablespoons of dried mushroom flood 0,5 l of boiled water and insist in a warm place for several hours. Are taken a half hour before the meal, not more than 2-3 times a day.
The spoon of dessert of dandelion root pour a glass of boiling water, insist in a couple of hours and drink three times a day for 10 to 15 minutes before the meal. This tea is contraindicated in people who suffer from gastritis or disease of the bile ducts.
For the preparation of tincture of horse chestnut fruit cleaned, without the skin, the onion finely chopped, put in a dark glass bottle and pour the vodka in a ratio of 1:10. The duration of the infusion is of 14 days. 25 to 30 drops of the tincture obtained is mixed with a small amount of water and taken three times a day. The duration of treatment should not exceed 30 days.
Of great importance in the treatment of the disease is a balanced diet with the exception of fatty foods, and alcoholic beverages. In the menu should include dishes with high fiber content, and fats of plant origin. The main products in the diet should be vegetables, fruits, fruit juices, green tea. Not recommended for the fresh-baked, spicy, fast food establishments. The feeding should be frequent, but in small portions.
They are useful products with a high content Of vitamin c (citrus, blackcurrant), seafood (oysters, shrimp, cabbage, navy). Kitchen need to cook with the least amount of salt.
The prevention of the
Conservative practices of the therapy greatly facilitate the state of patients and reduce the risk of developing serious consequences. The main task of treatment is to prevent recurrence and the necessity of surgical intervention. Of great importance is the prevention of the disease and its recurrence.
Among the physicians of the recommendations should distinguish:
- Consuming hormonal drugs only by prescription and under his control.
- To lead a lifestyle with moderate physical activity.
- Exclude the bad habits, such as tobacco and alcohol.
- Periodically conduct a complex of gymnastic exercises to support the health of the vessels.
- Follow a healthy diet with plenty of vegetables and fruits.
- Wear compression point the appearance of the first symptoms of varicose veins.
The implementation of the prevention recommendations is also important during pregnancy, especially in its second half.
The review of the food, an active lifestyle, the regular visit of a doctor, the treatment of the dilated veins of the pelvis immediately after the detection of the disease will eliminate the painful symptoms, and help you to avoid surgery in the long term.