One of varieties of varicose veins is reticular varicose veins. To the east of the pathology of the involvement of the great vessels, and of vienna, close to the epidermis. These small veins well seen and worsen the appearance.
Features of the development of the disease
Reticular varicose veins is not independent independent of the disease. Is the initial phase normal of varicose veins. Another name for this pathology is of mesh varicose veins. Is the disease manifestation in the form of small veins, or of the stars, which are mostly seen in the legs.
Reticular varicose veins, have small subcutaneous vessels and capillaries. In medical practice, reticular vienna called telangiectasias.
The plexus of vessels can be of different types: linear, mesh, arachnids, mottled.
You receive this cosmetic defect with age. This condition, any risk is not.
The causes of the
Reticular varicose veins are predominantly found in women. Influence the onset of the disease can be by a variety of factors. The main reason for the development of pathology in the violation of the tone of the veins.
Often the disease develops during pregnancy, as well as the load on the foot increases, in consequence, the blood flow is broken. Also in the development of this variant of the disease can affect the hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy and in the period of menopause.
Other reasons for the development of reticular varicose veins:
- Hereditary predisposition;
- The load on the legs during a long walk;
- The sedentary lifestyle;
- The use of the things that attract;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- High blood pressure;
- Disease of the liver;
- Injuries of the extremities;
- The solar radiation;
- Diseases of the skin.
Problems with the venous system can occur with lack in the body of the vitamins or irrational nutrition.
Very often in venous of the grid appear in the women, who work more often standing is hairdressers, teachers, salespeople, etc
All these causes can result in the formation of small venous grid, which will lead to a deterioration of well-being and the appearance of the legs.
The symptoms of the
The accumulation of vascular veins mainly appear under responsibilities or on the hips. These setochki-cyanotic color, and the reddish hue. They are different in size, the degree of brightness. If you press on the affected area, vascular spiders disappear and then appear again.
Reticular varicose veins the legs accompanied by the following symptoms:
- The pain in the legs
- The appearance of edema
- Heaviness in the legs
- Cramps in the calf muscles
- Itching in the calf area and the stop of the
These signs of the evolution of the disease are intensified in the evening and after a heavy load on the legs. Normally, this type of varicose veins will not be given out during the movement.
If you do not take measures for the solution vascular veins, the disease goes into the next phase.
Then of vienna falls, form the nodes, at the time of walking, the patient feels the pain. Even if the symptoms show up soon, that is no reason to postpone the visit to the doctor. Treat spider and varicose veins in the form of the networks is necessary in the initial phase, as well as in the future, the disease can lead to various complications.
Apply popular methods of treatment is recommended in the initial stage of development of varicose veins, when there has been an increase in the veins of not more than 0.5 mm.
Popular tips for the treatment of varicose veins:
- To improve the elasticity of the vessels, apply the tincture of horse chestnut. This tincture can be purchased at a pharmacy or for cooking. Take the brown dried and mixed with vodka in a ratio of 1:10. All mix and leave to act for 20 days. Take several times a day 40 drops.
- To reduce the pain and heaviness in the legs use the dye to base of nutmeg. A teaspoon of powdered nutmeg should take the regular water in the morning on an empty stomach for several days. The powder you can buy in the store or in the pharmacy.
- An effective means in the fight against the veins varicosasom is the infusion clover. Take 2 teaspoons of the herb and pour two cups of hot water. Leave in infusion for 4 hours. Accept the medium for 30 minutes prior to food intake to 1/3 cup. It is important to remember that clover is the plant poisonous, so take an infusion after consulting with the doctor.
In addition to the infusions and broths are widely used packs, the lotion – for external use:
- Birch kidneys varicose veins. Dried kidney pour in half-liter bank of 1/3 of the total capacity. Then pour the kidney vodka and leave for 10 days. After this period has elapsed grease received the infusion on the affected area.
- For foot baths apply the decoction of the bark of the white willow. The hot water (2 cups) pouring 2 tablespoons of chopped willow bark. Boil the decoction for 20 minutes, and then use it improperly. After foot baths to put special therapy of knitted fabrics.
Home remedies are used as a support and therapy support.
Other forms of treatment
In addition to medication, there are other forms of treatment of reticular varicose veins:
- The sclerotherapy. The procedure consists in the use of special chemicals that are introduced via a fine needle into the interior of the capillary or of vienna. Depending on the amount of vascular branching of the duration of the realization of the procedure of the diverse and varies from 5 to 60 minutes. After you perform the procedure in the affected area patient put on the blindfold. Carry your must, within 4 to 10 days.
- Coagulation laser. Get rid of the glasses for a short period of time. Thanks to this, the method of treatment more effective unlike other methods. The laser acts on the affected vessels, in consequence, the sealing of extended vessels. When the effects of laser, the patient may feel a little discomfort. After the execution of the three procedures you can observe the result.
- Micro-phlebectomy. The doctor makes a small incision and then pulls out the vein on the surface. After that, and then discriminate. This manipulation is performed with all lesions of the vein. The surgery is performed under local anesthesia. The procedure is performed without the use of chemicals and sclerosant medications. It should be noted, that after several of these procedures, the scars and scars on the skin are not.
The possible complications and prevention
In many cases, the disease occurs without pain, however, to treat the pathology necessary. When the first symptoms appear, you should consult a qualified professional. In the contrary case, the mesh in the feet will increase.
Some symptoms may indicate a complication of this pathology:
- Hemorrhage in the interior of the skin;
- The edema of the lower extremities;
- Cramps in the muscles;
- Bleeding from the affected veins.
If this is not reticular varicose veins, this can lead to chronic venous insufficiency.
To avoid the appearance of the mesh in the legs, should follow the following recommendations:
- Before going to bed take a cold shower for the feet.
- Play sports, perform a variety of exercises for the legs and joints.
- When it is a long time in the sitting position, you must perform exercises to accelerate the flow of blood in the veins.
- It is useful to make use of the swimming pool, a steam bath and a sauna.
- It is important to change your lifestyle: to fix the food, get rid of excess weight, etc
The people who are in situations of risk, the standards should be required to fulfil. They must also wear a special compression point, the follow-up of the nutrition, give up bad habits.