Varicose veins of the pelvis is a disease very unpleasant, such as varicose veins sexual lips, very dangerous, especially for pregnant women. On the way we treat and diagnose disease, as well as on the forecasts for the future of us, and we will explain in this article.
Characteristics of the disease
Varicose veins of the vessels of the pelvis — extension of the weight of the ovaries and the uterus, as a result of the pathologies of the inheritance and other reasons. The disease affects all women of childbearing age, especially pregnant women and those whose work has been linked to serious physical conditions.
What is it that dangerous varicose veins of the internal organs of the pelvis during pregnancy? In such a situation, the disease should receive medical treatment, is dangerous to the life of the patient and the fetus because of the possible inflammations. The disease is the indication of performing a cesarean section.
On the causes and characteristics of varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis will give you the following video:
The causes of the
The varicose veins are manifested on the background of pathologies of the connective tissue. The main cause of dysplasia of the connective tissue, due to the vein thinning and bent.
In addition to the hereditary predisposition of risk factors, causing the appearance of varicose veins are:
- the sedentary lifestyle;
- the work, combined with the long standing/seat;
- frequent lifting of weights;
- lack of orgasm;
- frequent pregnancy and childbirth;
- the increased levels of estrogen;
- the inflammatory disease gynecological;
- the ovarian tumor.
Recent studies of the disease show its relationship with the use of hormonal contraceptives. On what are the symptoms of varicose veins of the lower pelvis,requires treatment, you will learn later.
The symptoms of varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis
Fundamental of the symptoms of varicose veins of the pelvic organs — syndrome of abdominal pain and reinforced unfounded, genital secretions. Often, the pain have the pain and the character dan in the groin and kidneys. Approximately, half of the patients the pain syndrome is intensifying before a month, along with this detects varicose veins the legs, buttocks, and outer thighs.
Possible symptoms are:
- the presence of premenstrual syndrome;
- disorders of menstruation;
- increased sensitivity in the crotch;
Sometimes varicose veins are accompanied by increased urination.
The disease is difficult to read, not only by location, but also the absence of specific symptoms. It is usually confused with pelvic inflammatory disease and is prescribed anti-inflammatory therapy, which does not effect, or minimally improves the condition of the patient.
For this reason, it is necessary to perform differential diagnosis with the diseases of the organs of the pelvis, for example, with the cystitis, endometriosis, Crohn's disease, and others. Finally confirm the diagnosis by using the hardware of the research:
- Ultrasound of the venous system. The study allows to see the expansion of the veins of your wave.
- Doppler. Identify decreased systolic velocity in the veins of the uterus and the ovaries.
- The laparoscopy. Identify varicose veins in the area of the ovaries.
- Selective procedure. The more accurate the study. It executes the method of introduction of contrast through the other of vienna.
- Ct. Allows you to exclude the pathology, identify the varicose veins in the uterus and the ovaries, show their curve and the volume on the screen.
It is also assigned to more studies to assess the state of the patient, for example, blood tests and x-rays. How to cure varicose veins of the pelvis, we conduct the following speech.
The treatment of the
The main treatment consists in the fulfilment of the therapeutic measure as prescribed by your doctor. Normally, the medications, and the gym is enough to normalize the state of the patient.
In rare cases, when the disease has started, and that puts in danger the life of the fetus or of the mother, the doctor resort to surgery.
The therapeutic method directed to stop the return of blood flow in the veins, the normalization of your muscle tone, increase circulation, as well as removal of the symptoms. The therapy includes the receipt of medicines and exercises.
The main function of the drug therapy in the treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis occupy special medicines, improving the venous tone, as well as drugs that prevent thrombosis.
The surgical treatment is prescribed in case of lack of response in the conservative, and also for medical reasons. Distinguished operations:
- The bandage of the vein ovarian.
- The dressing is sexual in vienna.
- The operation Troyanova-trendelenburg, if surprise still, and the veins of the lower extremities.
Well demonstrated the embolization of the ovarian vein, as it has a reductively the period.
The method of surgical intervention depends on the contraindications, and the degree of the disease, as well as the individual characteristics of your current. In any case, he shall be liable jointly with the doctor.
If it is possible for the treatment of varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis remedies, we tell you below.
Popular methods of
To popular media against varicose veins carry all of the procedures and infusions, contribute to the improvement of the veins, for example:
- in the chestnut;
- of the rhizomes of dandelion;
Also the traditional healers recommend the procedure of the application of leeches to the sacrum and the coccyx.
Note! The treatment of remedies can not replace a conservative, so that must flow together to the last! Before using any of the recipes that you should consult with the attending physician, to avoid the negative consequences.
Exercises varicose veins of the pelvis
Therapeutic exercise varicose veins of the pelvis is made up of the following exercises:
- From a standing position, with the parallel distance of the feet, up the socks and downhill. Repeat up to 30 times.
- From a standing position, the heel is combined, the socks apart. Climb up the socks and get off up to 30 times.
- Standing, dilute addition of high heel, aligning the socks. Climbing in socks up to 30 times.
- To make the "bike" and "birch", ensuring complete straightening of the legs.
The exercises can be performed in any place. If you want, you can replace, add, or cleaning of any of the exercises, most important, make sure that your body is not very hung over. Healing of physical education, it should be combined with the use of compression.
The prevention of the disease
To do the prevention you can prevent varicose veins in over 90% of the cases. The preventive measures that begin with the periodic visit of a doctor, the consultation of the vascular surgeon. It is also important to:
to limit the load of work physically and not to lift heavy objects;
- regularly easy physical exercises, physiotherapy exercises;
- visit a massage therapist or massage in the home;
- regulate the diet, limit the intake of carcinogens and animal fat;
- monitor the regularity of the emptying of the intestines and consume the products that contribute to the normal bowel movements, for example, vegetable fiber, or chicory;
- take special drugs depending on the type of exchange, designated by the physician;
Varicose veins, especially in the later stages, often for the hemorrhages of the uterus, dysfunctional nature, inflammations of the organs of the pelvis. This is due to disorders of blood flow and the fineness of the walls of the veins.
In the background of bleeding can develop thrombosis and the inflammatory process, therefore, when we detect the first symptoms, you should consult a doctor. Frequently complications attributed to thromboembolism, however, this state of other causes.
The prediction of a result of varicose veins pelvic in women depends on many aspects: the extent, location, presence of comorbidity of diseases and health complications of the general state of the patient. In general, in the absence of bleeding of favorable prognosis. More than 80% of the patients meeting the recommendations of a doctor feels positively.