The treatment of varicose veins honey and other products of the vital activity of bees occupies a niche in the folk medicine. The measure is justified, and if it can be used as monotherapy? Or try it in combination with other media? How safe is the treatment of varicose veins bees (that is to say, the bee sample), as well as other therapeutic procedures related to the use of products that make the bees? Why can't be done by the patient a series of aesthetic procedures? This and many other questions that you will find the answers below!
What is "the Bee of the saved", and whether to use varicose veins?
The pathology associated with the violation of the structure of the venous wall becomes more prevalence of this contributes to the sedentary lifestyle of our contemporaries and the excess weight. Despite the fact that pharmacological of the company every year they invent the large number of different medications and biochemically active substances of synthetic origin, the use of remedies of vegetable origin does not lose its actuality. This contributes to a variety of reasons:
- High efficiency. Directly influencing various links of the pathogenesis of the infection, remedial in nature have much more pronounced the effect of pharmacological remedies. To be fair, it should be noted that the clinical effect of the last is carried out much faster;
- Availability. Due to the application of the "chemical" medicines is related to the multitude of procedures whose solution drug the company is forced to lay the important investment, the market value is multiplied. What can you say about the tools of folk medicine, which always remain available even for the sick, its resources are limited;
- Compatibility with other drugs. To improve the efficiency of the treatment, it is recommended to sochetannoe the use of tools and traditional, and folk medicine.
- Security. Never in drugs of plant origin was not a allergic reaction or some kind of unwanted side effects.
One of the best-known drugs of alternative medicine is "the Bee of the saved". Many believe that in the composition of this tool includes only the products of the vital activity of the bees, but in reality it is not so.
The preparation includes still and various vegetables, and substances which greatly increase the clinical effect, at the same time intervening in the various links of the pathogenesis of the infection. The composition of the tool Bee saved of varicose veins" looks the following way:
- The bark of siberian larch – component, exerts important anti-inflammatory effects, reduces the permeability of the vessels, eliminates swelling;
- The rhizomes Dioscorea nipponskoy — contribute to the normalization of the functioning of the circulatory system;
- Bee pest — contributes to the normalization of reflux of the blood and lymphatic fluid. Resolves that appears vascular network, restoring the normal state of the vascular wall;
- The seeds and fruits of the chestnut – has a marked anti-inflammatory effect and analgesic effect, which is especially important when running the options of varicose veins. Provides a rapid disappearance of vascular setochki, etc.;
- Goji berries — contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes.
"The bee of the saved" is available in pharmaceutical form liniment (ointment) — should be applied to their dead varicose veins plots, rubbing and slight movements. The course of treatment is from 1 to 3 months, depending on the severity of the pathological process.
To achieve maximum efficiency in the treatment of varicose veins to apply this tool should be 3-4 times a day, in combination with the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
The use of honey in the treatment of varicose veins — in which you must pay attention in the first place?
Honey is known popular tool, which is very easy to get rid of many diseases, including varicose veins. To achieve a boost in the treatment of this disease, you should consider carefully the combination of the tools, developed with the use of honey, and drugs of folk medicine.
It should be noted that, in this situation, based medicines honey can be used just as a tool — does not have a direct effect on the state of the vascular wall and the blood flow, however, is to contribute to the normalization of the flow of the metabolic processes.
An example of a simple but effective recipe
Best of all, varicose veins help the use of tincture of alcohol in the honey. For its preparation you will need the following ingredients:
- The honey-200 g;
- Doctor of ethyl alcohol 96% — 400 ml;
- Bitter pepper — 5 g;
All of these components will be necessary to mix well and leave to stand for 3 days. After take along with the course of treatment, appointed by the doctor, over the course of 3 weeks, at least 1 tablespoon three times a day.
Keep in mind that the honey of varicose veins can not be used when the patient has an allergic reaction to the products of beekeeping.
The bee of a sample against varicose veins — in what cases it justifies the use of this tool?
The bee of a sample is the calf of the dead bees, which are also used as therapeutic. This confirms the fact that even after his death, the bee continues to benefit a person.
For the preparation of a medication, you should take the following ingredients:
- In reality the bee one sample, 200-300 g;
- Doctor of ethyl alcohol 96% — 400 ml;
The dye must bear at least a week, so it's really high quality extract, which lent expressed the clinical effect and would be applicable even in the stages of varicose veins.
This is the recommended tool for external use — apply to the affected area, where visible vessels, venules), rubbing with light massage movements. The treatment of varicose veins of bee medium is carried out with less than 2 months, the multiplicity of use 3 times a day.
By the way, for outdoor use, it is recommended to use honey packs, which are from the tincture of honey, a recipe which is set out above, and the bee of the a sample, taken in a ratio of 1 to 1.
Treatments in patients who suffer from varicose veins. Why not recommend performing a shugaring?
With respect to whether you can do depilation with sugar varicose veins and what are the contraindications. Without a doubt, every woman that is fighting for the beauty of your body and forgo the waxing of the legs due to varicose veins anyone.
However, in the current situation, it will be necessary to take into account a number of limitations, which is associated with a high likelihood of trauma affected by the pathological process of vessels:
- Is permitted only laser hair removal of varicose veins (ipl) and the removal of unwanted hair with the help of the razor, as well as the rest of the varieties of this procedure are very traumatic and can give rise to an abundant hemorrhage — in this case, if it has been damaged esophageal varices advanced the glass. In general, laser hair removal varicose veins are not harmful, but if you respect the media.
- Hair removal with sugar to bring out do not recommended in any case. Irritation, which is related to the conclusion of the hair with the help of wax or any other of the compositions, are applicable to this procedure, it may cause more unwanted effects. Hair removal with sugar contraindications is quite hard because, as the recipe of the mixture, therefore, it is better to leave this type of procedure, selecting the smoother of the recipe or of the option.
- In the case of venous leg ulcers (these disorders are characteristic of the shape commissioning in a matter of pathology), laser hair removal of varicose veins is impossible, since it is too large the risk of complications. The procedure is expressly prohibited — the state is categorically a contraindication for the application of measures not only of tools of techniques of hair removal, but even laser removal of the hairs.
Be that as it may, before any cosmetic procedure is if you have esophageal varices dilated veins, you must first consult with your primary care physician. Only he can decide what you can do, and what is better to abstain.